Out of Work - AGAIN!

Hey, Everybody.

I lost my job. Again. I have lost two jobs inside 6 months. Please pray for me that I find something soon and permanent. My mother wanted me to move back to my hometown to stay near her, which I did. This is the only GOOD news that I have. Well, she’s supporting me right now, so, two pieces of good news, but God Almighty! If there were ever a Christian uninformed of God’s plan for me, I would be the one. It’s getting very frustrating! Please pray that I find something soon so that I am less of a burden on my mother. Thanks, y’all very much.

Tracy

Tracey. I too am out of work AGAIN. 5 jobs in 2 years. Mostly due to the fact that I chose to be with my husband who struggled with pancreatic cancer (succumbing to the disease on May 4th)…then I found another job and on day 29 (1 day b4 insurance kicked in) I was let go because I wasn’t “a good fit”…I am devastated as you are along with so many other millions out of work today. Know that you are not alone and I will keep you in my prayers. When one door closes…(you know the saying…a better one will open). We have to believe that our loving God will lead us to a better place. Prayers promised my dear friend. Diane

*Praying for you to find good stable employment soon! *

Dear Lord, if it is Your will, please help our friends at CAF find good jobs. I ask that You please watch over them during these difficult times and guard them against discouragement. I pray in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Praying…

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Tracy and Diane I really am sorry about your jobs.

Tracy, God’s will would seem at this moment that you are near her now, and she’s able to give you support. God gran that you will find work soon, near your mother’s love and care.

Diane, I felt sharply disappointed to hear that your job fell through.

Praying for you both

Praying hard to St. Joseph for you and Diane.

Lord, I pray that Tracy and Dianne can find new jobs soon. Praise you, Lord, for protecting Tracy by putting her mother in her life to care for her while she is unemployed. May Tracy not feel bad about this but count herself blessed to have God’s protection and care. If Tracy’s mother needed care, I’m sure Tracy would be there for her; so let Tracy just accept her mother’s goodness as coming from a mother who loves her and will always love her. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’d like to thank everyone for their prayers. I prayed for you, too, Diane. I’m sorry to hear about your husband. He’s in no more pain now; I hope you take comfort in that. I’ll work very hard to find a job, but your prayers are invaluable. Thanks bunches.

Tracy

I will put you in my prayers.

Tracy and Diane, you are both in my prayers.

Father. Place your special blessings upon all who are unemployed. Help us to follow you when a door is open. Help us to open our eyes and ears and Trust in You and You alone that work will be found. It is so hard for us. For me, my mom is 85 and we live together. I lost my husband in May and now in June have lost my job. Help me not forget that You above all will lead all of us in the right direction. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.