Outrage as American mum-to-be uses Twitter and YouTube to chronicle her abortion

A mother of a four-year-old son with special news who accidentally fell pregnant again has decided to broadcast her abortion ordeal.

American Angie Jackson has shared her experience of terminating the pregnancy via Twitter, YouTube and her own personal blog.

The 27-year-old discovered her IUD, a contraceptive device placed in the uterus, had failed on February 13th. See has since taken RU-486, commonly known as the abortion pill.

She claims she is doing this to help other women who are thinking of going through with the same thing.

‘I had made a decision when my son was born to try to not get pregnant again, and if that failed I’d planned that I would get an abortion if I needed one,’ she said.

On her YouTube video, Jackson added: 'I’m doing this so other women know, ‘Hey, it’s not nearly as terrifying as I had myself worked up thinking it was.’ It’s just not that bad.'
Using the Twitter account ‘antitheistangie’, Jackson said: ‘Cramps are getting a bit more persistent,’ followed later by ‘Definitely bleeding now.’

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1254404/Outrage-American-mum-uses-Twitter-YouTube-chronicle-abortion.html#ixzzLbqRhOEVd

Words fail when you witness such a horrific act. How in God's name could anyone be this sick?

There is no way, in my mind, to make sense of such a mentality. Where words fail, only God and prayer can succeed.

Jeanne Monahan, the director of the Family Research Council in the US wrote: 'Supporting her decision to* abort her baby unintentionally **does a grave injustice to Angie, her unborn child, her son and even her boyfriend.

‘Abortion kills one person and wounds at least one additional person.’*

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1254404/Outrage-American-mum-uses-Twitter-YouTube-chronicle-abortion.html#ixzz0groFmUkH

"** abort her baby unintentionally " ??? This was a deliberate act, nothing ‘unintentional’ about the abortion. It was premeditated if she ‘happened’ to get pregnant. "I had made a decision when my son was born to try to not get pregnant again, and if that failed I’d planned that I would get an abortion if I needed one,’ she said." How can that not be premeditated murder??

‘Abortion kills one person and wounds at least one additional person.’ No argument here, .

Abstinence is full-proof. If, indeed, she wanted " to try to not get pregnant again", she would not have had sex. She knows where babies come from! She also seems to be aware of the possibility that an IUD could fail. She has been poorly educated. I would pray she has a pro-life friend who has the courage approach her. No telling how many more abortions are in her future with the attitude she seems willing to flaunt.

This is beyond sad. How can law condone such behavior? This is the moral attitude a country can find acceptable? Beyond reason.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.