I have a seriously enlarged right ovary with a large solid mass or tumor inside it. I am having an abdominal hysterectomy and oopherectomy on June 12.
There’s a 20% chance this could be ovarian cancer. I had a clean PET CT scan on Jan 30 and my CA-125 results were normal so I am hopeful that it is NOT cancer.
If it is cancer, this will be my fourth primary cancer. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!
Please keep me in your prayers.
- For a successful surgery.
- For a speedy recovery.
- For good pathology testing results–that it’s NOT cancer.
- If it is cancer, the fortitude to bear more chemo in my life.
- Pray for my enlightenment to try to understand God’s will for my life, when I’m so normally strong and healthy, to suddenly have cancers and other medical problems these last few years…and failing that, the grace to accept the mystery.
- Peace and joy through all circumstances. I’ve had that thus far, and could not bear the desolation if I were in for a desert experience in the midst of this. I need the special graces.
Thanks all for your prayer support. I know there are many mighty prayer warriors here with kneeler-calloused knees and bead-calloused fingers. You are truly God’s Marines and I appreciate your storming heaven for me.