Overwhelmed, scared, lonely

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, and I thought it would be a good place to start…

I have several things I’ve been praying for and ask if you could remember them in your prayers as well…

For me…that I get my overseas working papers sorted and not feel like I’m wandering the earth constantly searching. I know what I want, but to actually get it is out of my hands. I feel so scared and alone.

For my ex boyfried…who is still in my life and who I love v. much. That he realizes my love for him, and recognizes how worthy of love he is. I hope and pray that we can mend our relationship and be as happy as we once were.

For my mom, who courageously fought breast cancer and is now in remission. I pray every day for her and I love her v. much.

All of the above factors have contributed to a great sense of panic, despair, anxiety and depression. I pray for a peace of mind for myself. Also, I need my strength and spirit back…I feel like I’ve been missing these elements for a while now…

Thank you for your prayers!

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion – inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to your holy will, which is love and mercy itself. Amen.

thedivinemercy.org/

:crossrc:

(Welcome to CAF! :smiley: )

Welcome to our Forums! :slight_smile:

I ask Jesus to help you to handle and overcome your anxieties.
I thank Him for your mother’s healing and ask His continued blessings on her and your family.
I ask Him to help you get into order those things that will help you proceed confidently.
I ask Him to bless your ex-boyfriend and to lead him, and you, to good self-esteem and happiness

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hi Natty,

Always welcome to ask for our prayers and support…

Will pray for you intentions and future…

I will pray for you and your family! Prayer For Peace and Joy–Jesus, I want to rejoice in you always. You are near. Let me have no anxiey, but in every concern by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving I wish to let my petitions be made know in my communing with God. May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and my thoughts in you. Amen!

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

"The eternal God is a dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms; and He drove out the enemy from before you, and said, ‘Destroy!’"
Deuteronomy 33:27

"He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."
Psalms 147:3

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."
John 14:27

"Be strong and let your heart take courage, All you who hope in the Lord."
Psalm 31:24

Praying for you. God Bless you.

Praying for all of your intentions, hon…may the Lord stand beside you in your times of trouble and may He grant you deep peace…

Amen

Praying For All Of Your Intentions
Grandma Glor

***† JMJTJ †

**Welcome Natty!
Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Thanks everyone! I’m still waiting to hear the news re: job, and everything else is in flux, but I’m hoping and praying, and I feel a bit calmer knowing that ppl are praying for me. :slight_smile:

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for your peace of mind!

Prayers promised

Still praying very hard for you!

Continuing prayers …

:angel1:

Still praying very hard for you!

Natty,
I’ll add you to my daily prayer, for your intentions, relief from your anxiety and depression and renewed hope.

Thank you v. much for all your thoughts and prayers! As it stands today, my depression and anxiety is not as bad, and the gnawing pain seems to be subsiding.

I have 2 job interviews this week, and I’m praying and hopeful that one of them works out…which would give me the chance to stay in the UK for the duration that I would like to.

Thank you so much again for your prayers!!!:slight_smile:

Natty, praying that you’ll get one of those jobs!
:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.