overwhelmed

Hi all

I’m just hoping for a little prayer support. I’m not in crisis or anything, I’m just having one of those days where I feel really overwhelmed. Just for background…I’m a stay at home mom with three girls 5, 3 and 19 months…with another little one due in November.

Dinner plans for the family got cancelled because my husband is working late tonight. Disappointing, but not tragic. But…the kids are acting up, and I can’t seem to get anything done because I’m either breaking up a fight or cleaning up a mess or trying to keep the toilet from overflowing while the laundry piles up, the little one figures out how to turn on the stereo–full blast, causing the other two to scream “TOO LOUD TOO LOUD!!!” And I’m supposed to be getting them ready for bed, but I can’t because I have to call poison control since someone has been eating my deodorant.

Sigh. I feel like a walking commercial for Calgon.

So what am I doing online? I think a little peace, and a LOT of patience are both needed right about now. So will y’all send up a prayer that my kiddos and I make it through the night without mom blowing a gasket?

Thanks!

Praying you find a little peace every day.

praying:gopray:

Kristie M:

I’m praying.

Prayerfully,
Renato

Saint Rita of Cascia, I pray you intercede for this good mother and her little ones, in Jesus name. Amen

:grouphug: :heart:

Dear Lord bring a quiet tranquility and peaceful atmosphere into this home . Let Kristie get a calming time during all the stress from her children and family life . Lord be with her always and show her all is fine as you are holding her hand and for her not to feel overwhelmed . Dear Lord thanks for doing this, in the name of Jesus, amen . As it says in the bible, this too shall pass . Just trust in our Lord ! Take Care, your brother in Christ, John

Thanks everyone. :slight_smile: Once I FINALLY got the kids into bed, I was able to get a decent night’s sleep for the first time in quite a while. I really appreciate the prayers!!! :smiley:

Glad your feeling better…prayers going up for you and your family…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless you richly and grant you Peace and patience…

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Praying for Kristie and her young family.

Father, we thank you for allowing
Kristie to have a good nights sleep.
Please allow her to see that you are
with her through this and every day
to come. Hold her up and give her
the strength to make it through
each day.
We ask all of this in the name of Jesus.
AMEN

Praying for you :hug1: :gopray2:

Praying for you.

Praying for your sanity. I visited my son this weekend and he has an 8 year old and a 5 year old who love to use the word NO. You have plenty of company when it comes to rambunctious little ones. Hang in there!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.