Overwhelmed...

Feels like I’m requesting prayers a lot here but I really don’t have a prayer network outside of the internet.

There’s so much going on right now that I’m feeling extremely overwhelmed and lost.

1. I fell in love with someone who is absolutely wrong for me. While he doesn’t return my affection I am now dealing with overcoming the crushing sadness that has followed these most unwanted feelings.

2. My employer is dreadfully ill. She goes for surgery on Monday.

3. Because my employer is ill my hours were cut so I found another job (I now have three) to make up the difference. So I start a new job next week and I’m pretty intimidated. I hope I can do it…

4. My mother discovered my step dad is cheating on her…

5. A very close friend has suddenly cut all contact with me without any word. This has become the proverbial straw that has broken my back after everything else I’m dealing with.

Please don’t just pray for me but pray for my family, my employer, my friend and the poor people who come into contact with me daily and have to deal with me being a super space case.

Thank you guys.

For all of your intentions~

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will pray about everything you mentioned.

I am praying…

Hail Mary…

Most Divine, I pray for Nicky her family her employer, her friends and for her situation. That you may grant her the strength to carry this cross and that you can guide her with every decision she makes. My Jesus, please listen to her prayers as well.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.:gopray2:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus and Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, strengthen Nicky and help her endure the crosses to bear she has. Pater Noster, Ave Maria, Gloria…

I will include you in my rosary intentions.
May God bless you and help you, your family, and all others you know.

Our father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
On Earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen.

I entrust you and the others to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she help each one of you. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you all. :slight_smile:

Prayers for you and yours.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Would some money help out? I got extra. It might give you a break to RELAX and trust in God’s Sovereignty.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.