[P]lease pray for my healing

I have been suffering from some serious problems over the past few years, and now as time progressed, not only have none of them been healing, but now I’m getting new ones. I can’t take it anymore, I’m at my limit, if I have to continue living like this any longer I can’t make any promises regarding my future standing with God. No matter how many times I’ve tried praying, nothing ever happens, and I don’t have any mystics or healers to tell me why I’m failing. I don’t know what to do anymore, whenever I post here, usually only a third of the people actually pray, the other 2/3’rds either give some useless remark or pass me along. Overtime I have tried to shove this to the back of my head and stop mentioning it, but recently I just learned the gravity of my situation and things are going to get way worse soon if Jesus doesn’t heal me. This is the only way, and none of the Saints–including Christ and Mary are granting my requests. If there’s anybody on here who has healing prowess–or even just somebody who actually cares enough to read this until the end, please pray for my healing. I can’t do anymore than I’ve already done. Neither prayer, crying, or fasting have done anything for me. Atheists get their prayers granted before me. Maybe I just can’t reach God. Thanks.

– God Bless

We cannot put a time or any conditions on the Will of God. We pray for acceptance. Focus on prayer for others. Turn outward.

There are Saints that suffered terribly for years.

Lord, have mercy!
Prayers for your healing.

You must not doubt that Jesus loves & cares for you. He knows your troubles.
I will say one prayer for ya

I appreciate the responses so far. Please continue praying for me, Thank you

I’m lifting your needs up to our Lord and praying for you.

Praying for you. I’m sorry you are suffering. Remember that God doesn’t always heal us from our crosses, as sometimes they can be of greater sanctification for us. Instead of praying for healing, I would pray for His Will to be done. The Saints only grant requests through the grace of God as long as it is not opposed to His Will. He hears you, sees you, and knows your suffering more greatly than you can imagine. He is not ignoring you. He loves you dearly, but wants you to trust Him.

Ask Blessed Chiara Luce to help you accept His Will in all things. At 17, she was diagnosed with an aggressive bone cancer. She decided to say yes to our Lord in her illness, trusting in Him, to the point of actually refusing morphine for her intense pain because she wanted to be alert for Christ. In her last days, it is said she refused to eat anything but the Eucharist. She recently died in 1990, very young. Now she is blessed! This because she trusted in our Lord and His love for her! She said yes to His Will. I hope this gives you some consolation.

Our Blessed Mother said that she cannot promise us happiness in this life, only the next. This is true. Heaven is waiting for you. The world is thy ship and not thy home. Keep your eyes on things eternal. Try offering up your suffering for the sinners of the world, or someone you know who is suffering themselves.

Think of Our Lord on the cross as you endure your pain. As He was suffering in His pain, feeling the weight of the sins of all mankind, He thought of you—you individually and specifically. He struggled through His afflictions because His love for you was so incredibly deep, @TheNeutral, that it was worth every second, even to the point of descending into Hell for a time. He loves you, @TheNeutral.

You can do this. Again, I’m sorry you are suffering. May God grant you peace in your heart, soul, and mind. May the doubts of Satan leave you, now and forever.

Praying for you. God bless you.

Out of the depths your child @TheNeutral cries to you Father .

Father , hear the cry .

Let your ears be attentive this cry of anguish

to this cry for help .

Father , one of Your children is suffering .

Just try to think what the angels in heaven would do if they were in your shoes, and do the same.

I will offer a Divine Mercy chaplet for you.

I will pray for you.

You are being prayed for:

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Oh ever immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Comfortess of the Afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings. Look upon me with mercy. When you appeared in the grotto of Lourdes, you made it a privileged sanctuary where you dispense your favors, and where many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal. I come, therefore, with unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession. My loving Mother, obtain my request. I will try to imitate your virtues so that I may one day share your company and bless you in eternity. Amen.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair,
nor become despondent, but with great confidence,
submit ourselves to your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen.

My friend, I pray over every prayer request. I don’t just copy/paste something and then leave.

I pray that the Lord heals you in the area of your need. Amen.

Wow, was that necessary?
Nice of you to imply that because someone cuts and pastes a prayer that they don’t pray the prayer.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women, and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair,
nor become despondent, but with great confidence,
submit ourselves to your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen.

Prayers said for you.

The Lord bless you, and keep you.
The Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you.
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and grant you peace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.