Pagan Origin of the Conversion of St. Paul

Why is Paul Suffering?

On January 25, Catholics commemorate the conversion of Saul of Tarsus who would become the Apostle Paul. Nowhere does the bible command us to commemorate this event and it is common knowledge that Paul was not converted on January 25, but rather on February 17 or June 4…or something like that…at least we know it sure as heck wasn’t January 25. In fact, the date and origin of this Catholic “holy” day have nothing at all to do with the Paul of the bible.

In ancient Babylon, there was a pagan priest named P’aal who worshipped dirt (in addition to preaching a doctrine of salvation by works). P’aal experienced a stabbing pain in his lower back while trying to bow down to the dirt and needed to stand up and stretch. Upon rising, he saw a great oak tree and his pain subsided a bit. P’aal took this as a sign that the true god was really the tree and not the dirt in which it grew. (P’aal, of course, continued preaching salvation by works.) When did this “conversion” of P’aal’s occur? January 25, of course!!! (for documentation of this, see Alexander Hyslop’s Conjecture: History for Gullible Audiences or the comic tract Those Dirty Pagan Scumsucking Dogs Will Burn in Hell Forever HA HA HA HA HA, which illustrates how to lovingly present the gospel to poor lost Catholics).

The evidence of P’aal’s influence on Catholic worship is apparent even today. In fact it is not uncommon for there to be large oak trees growing on the grounds of some Catholic churches. Also, the pews of many Catholic churches are made of oak. Sometimes even the CHURCHES THEMSELVES are constructed using oak! In some Catholic schools, kindergarteners are forced to use oak leaves --sometimes even acorns– in Autumn arts and crafts projects!. This is attested to by Alberto Rivera who spent much of his life pretending to be an ex-Catholic priest. Dave Hunt’s book, Stuff I Just Made Up, also goes into great detail about Catholic Oakolatry.

Catholics have been duped since birth into believing that they are Christians instead of the pagan oak tree worshippers that they really are. Some have even resorted to reading and studying the bible in order to cover up their oak tree worship. Some of them even claim to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. The deception cannot be allowed to continue. If you love Catholics, you must tell them what idiotic stooges of Babylonian paganism they are.

(Copyright 2006, Chick Publications)

When I was a kid we had baby CHICKS every Spring. All they could do was run around peeping, eating, and of course defecating. I Guess Jack Chick is true to his monicker except unlike my baby chicks he both peeps and defecates out of the same orifice. :thumbsup:

“God placed many limits on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity!!” :frowning:

• Fr. John Corapi

Now I know who Fr. Corapi had in mind when he said this.

:stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

[quote=Socrates]Why is Paul Suffering?

Catholics have been duped since birth into believing that they are Christians instead of the pagan oak tree worshippers that they really are. Some have even resorted to reading and studying the bible in order to cover up their oak tree worship. Some of them even claim to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. The deception cannot be allowed to continue. If you love Catholics, you must tell them what idiotic stooges of Babylonian paganism they are.

[/quote]

Oh no!
The secret is out. Now all the protestants will know that we Catholics just study the Bible to cover up Oak Tree worship.

I thought Jack Chick signed an agreement, not to let out the secret.???

After all, Jack Chick lives in a neigborhood that has a couple of Oak Trees. He has even been seen passing by them. The hardware store he shops at also carries Oak planks. Not to mention that Jack also was born in a month of the year, that P’aal probably lived in. (i.e. P’aal must have lived from some month from January through December). This is all solid proof that Jack worships Oak Trees too.

So why is he letting the secret out?

Chipper

Ridiculous!
Every Catholic knows the ‘OAK TREE’ is used as a ploy to hide our devotion to poplar from the baptists (who are fond of dog-wood I’ve heard… for ‘obvious’ reasons wink-wink)
:smiley:

Sad…
Prayers for Mr. Chick

CS

Who’s responsible for this leak? I want names, people! This is a public relations disaster! So help me, if this leak ends up costing us Indulgence money, head’s are gonna roll!

Quick–somebody hide the flying saucer!

This is particularly funny when one considers that it was a Catholic saint, St. Boniface, who was responsible for the end of human sacrifices to an Oak tree in Germany. He’s the one who suggested using the evergreen tree as a part of our Christmas celebrations, btw.

Not all of Chick’s tracts attack the Catholic Church. Some are pretty good for scaring the bee-bop out of sinners into repentance. So, when he puts out this sort of nonsense he loses credibility, destroying the very ministry to sinners he wishes to have. :rolleyes:

When do those of us in RCIA get told all this interesting tidbits? Will there be a special meeting once I convert to tell me all the top secret beliefs that Protestants aren’t allowed to know? Will I finally learn the secret Catholic handshake?

[quote=deb1]When do those of us in RCIA get told all this interesting tidbits? Will there be a special meeting once I convert to tell me all the top secret beliefs that Protestants aren’t allowed to know? Will I finally learn the secret Catholic handshake?
[/quote]

Actually, I’m sorry, but part of the deal is that you lose your hands. When you’ve done enough good works, you get some really nifty prosthetic hands. They’re bionic.

[quote=montanaman]Actually, I’m sorry, but part of the deal is that you lose your hands. When you’ve done enough good works, you get some really nifty prosthetic hands. They’re bionic.
[/quote]

:rotfl: Wait…:hmmm: …um…maybe I should rethink this whole Catholic deal…Is it too late to run for the hills?

Actually, this is incorrect - you are evidently not an initiate into the Babylonian Mystery Religion.

Today is the Feast of the Haggis, or Burns’ Nicht. Passing over the mystery of the Bean Og, Bannock, or Young Lady, we come to the centre of this mysterious repast., thus:

Evidence from Burn’s Night

Burns Night is a great mystery to those who are not initated into it. A little thought will show that the ceremony is the feast of a mystery religion, the mystery religion of Presbyterianism, whose prophet was Nebo. The surname “MacNab” is evidence of the Chaldee origin of this mystererious rite, for it means “son of the prophet”. Does this seem hard to believe? But what else can account for the connection between these:
[list]
*]the name of Kirkuk in Iraq
*]Krk in Armenia
*]our Gaelic word caorach
*]Carag in Elvish
*]Kirk of Scotland ?
[/list]We forebear to speak further of the dugong or dubh ceann slain by Shem on his coming to Scotland in his submarine.

Is that all ? By no means ! For, MacNab or mac-Nebo:

• spelt backwards, is Bancam or “bunkum”;
  • which is a reference to the bunkum, or nonsense, spoken by those that lost the Gaelic when the Tower or Toorie was building
  • contains also the words “Buinne Cham[ais]”
  • referring to the “great fish” or cham of Jonah
  • Yet, no fish or fios is consumed at Burns Night
  • the false dagon, dugong, or dubh ceann, the enemy of Fintan

It is evident from the foregoing, that the prophet Nebo was slain, and his body chopped up, gutted, and eaten, on the day of the feast of St.Paul. St. Paul being a true messenger of the Gospel, the reason for the coincidence must have been this - that the feast of the false prophet, by being held on the feast of the Apostle, would lead to the victory of the the false message over the true. This accounts for the fact that the celebrations in honour of the prophet fell on the day of the feast of the Saint - the mystery religion was seeking to displace the older festival. It is a fact, that January 25 was for centuries the feast of the Conversion of St. Paul, long before the feast of Nebo - to give him his true Babylonian name - was superimposed on i by the invading Sun-worshippers - for more details of whom, see our proof of the identity of Odysseus with Shem and Ciaran King of of Ulster.

In the Old Testament we read how Clan McNab, or a branch of it, “the sons of the prophets” of the God of Israel, were roused to prophesy by the strains of music. This can be nothing other than a reference to the “great music”, the Ceol Mor of the Gaelic Highlander, which is the music of the bagpipes. Daniel 3 mentions this instrument, and its use in Babylonia, confirming as true what would otherwise have been no more than a supposition.

…continued…]

[quote=IanS]“God placed many limits on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity!!” :frowning:

• Fr. John Corapi

Now I know who Fr. Corapi had in mind when he said this.
[/quote]

In one form or another, this is usually attributed (by Corapi as well) to Konrad Adenauer:

Is it not terrible that human intelligence was set such tight limits and human stupidity absolutely none?

In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.

[quote=mercygate]In one form or another, this is usually attributed (by Corapi as well) to Konrad Adenauer:

Is it not terrible that human intelligence was set such tight limits and human stupidity absolutely none?

In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.
[/quote]

Hmmm. Maybe I should check to see if Mr. Adenauer and Mr. Chick ever met before he said that.

…continued…]

We return to this most important subject, one of heart-felt and urgent interest to every pious and patriotic Scot. So we ask:

Why is the prophet Burns known as “Rabbie”? The word is pure Chaldee. Scripture tells of the “rabshakeh”: “And the king of Assyria sent Tartan and Rabsaris and Rabshakeh from Lachish to king Hezekiah with a great host against Jerusalem. And they went up and came to Jerusalem. And when they were come up, they came and stood by the conduit of the upper pool, which [is] in the highway of the fuller’s field. (2 Kings 18:17)”.

The ending of the word “Rabbie” is the same as in Inverlochy, Craigellachie, or the name of the office of seannachaidh. This furnishes a strong presumption that the Gaelic and Assyrian words are most closely related - a suspicion reinforced by the usage of Gaelic as the language of Israel. Hislop has stated that “bun” is Chaldee - “Banavie” includes this very word, just as “Kilninver” and “Callernish” (for so the latter is spelled in English) must have some connection to the famous conqueror Ninus. Some such conclusion is quite inescapable.

It would be remiss of us, were we to fail to take the argument further. “Rab” is the Assyrian for “great” - compare Hebrew, or more accurately, Scots “Rabbi”, “my master”. In speaking of the prophet of Nebo, no name was used, or is used, but a title of great respect, meaning one thing to those outside the mystery, but quite another to the initiates. Just as Hislop several times tells us was done.To those outside, “Rabbie” is no more than a diminutive of “Robert”. To those instructed in the true meaning of this great feast, it means “my master, or great one”. Clear evidence, were any needed, of the origins of this feast in the worship of Baal.

Why is no name used, but a title only? To protect the sanctity of the mystery performed, so that no uninitiated eye should gaze upon it unawares or unbidden, as Pentheus did upon the rite sacred to Bacchus. For this was a sacred meal, in which the god’s body was mystically torn apart and eaten under the form of a haggis, by the representative eating of his prophet: as, helped by “The Two Babylons”, we shall now proceed to show. This proves the god’s identity with Bacchus.

The haggis known as rabbish, rubbish, or rabies - and why

[size=1]Why is the Haggis so called? The word, which like all words (save those of the Gaelic tongue) is Chaldee in origin, combines two others. “Haggith” in Hebrew is “festal”, and “hagios” in Greek is “holy”. The haggis is, then, the holy food for this celebrated festival, and the bagpipes supply its sacred music, accompanying the hymn or ode in honour of the “immortal memory” of the prophet - evidence that Nebo, or his Master, was considered to live on, perhaps to be embodied, in the persons of his worshippers - proof of the Assyrian doctrine of transmigration of souls, so often referred to by Hislop. Just so were the worshippers of Bacchus deemed to become one with their god.

The revelry attending the feast of “Rabbie Burns”, the prophet who was immolated as the first Wicker Man, so that his death might bring about a renewal of the forces of nature, which so clearly proves his identity with Tammuz and his Babylonian origin, meets us in the religion of Canaan more fully than in Scotland, where the power of this mystery was weakened by the presence of the Israelites in the land; and by its distance from the land of its origin, where it was invented to deceive the ignorant. Put Scotland, Canaan, Assyria and other lands together, and (as Hislop remarks in his, most helpful, volume) what is lacking in one country to the outline of the mystery religion is supplied in another.

…continued…]
[/size]

[quote=IanS]Hmmm. Maybe I should check to see if Mr. Adenauer and Mr. Chick ever met before he said that.
[/quote]

Oh for heaven’s sake! I never thought of that! Do you think that Konrad Adenauer and the Catholic Church were in conspiracy against Jack Chick? They MUST have been. Otherwise, how could Adenauer make such a cold, sinister reference to the Catholic Church when he made that comment!

How the sinister plot thickens!

…continued and ended]

The haggis has a further mystic meaning. India ascribes the origin of the world to a primeval egg. Hislop tells us that this egg is a representation of the ark of Noah. The holy festival food can be no other than that egg, which is why it is cut open on Burns Night as a memorial both of the death of Nimrod-Nebo-MacTaggart

and,

of the abundance of the earth when it is opened by the plough. The cutting of the haggis is therefore a sacred action rich in mystic meaning. To those not admitted to the true meaning of the slaying of the haggis, that most reclusive and elusive of beasts, it is but a sheep’s stomach filled with tripe - those admitted to the full enjoyment of the mystery, see in the haggis the horn of plenty of Classical mythology, which appears in the name of Keren-happuch the daughter of Job; the ark of Noah which saved those living at the time of the Flood, “eight in number” (2 Peter), which shows the true meaning of the eightsome reel; the world-egg of Indian mythology; and the death by which Nimrod saved those who put their trust in him; and, no doubt, other great mysteries also.

Those who are not initiated into these mysteries, know of them only by hearsay, and in broken rumours - the fullness with which Hislop describes them, makes it abundantly clear that he was an initiate into them.

The mystic Chaldean meaning of the Sacred Kilt and Sacerdotal Sporran must be postponed for consideration to some later date. It is enough for the moment, that the fire-worship of the Peresh-berith-ions, or Presbyterian fire worshippers of Assyria, is manifested in the rites attending the death of their Rab Ish, Burns, or rabies, as this comestible is rumoured to be loathsome to those not initiated into these horrid rites. Time fails us to speak of the many meanings of this uncouth edible, condemned, as every Hebraist knows, in Genesis 4 - we may conjecture that Cain had a fondness for haggis, described as “lying at the door” - doubtless the reason for the uncleanness of certain beasts in the Law of Moses

As is evident to those not smitten with judicial blindness from on high, we have here yet another proof of the world-wide empire of Shem king of Scotland, and of the civilising works and mighty deeds of this excellent ruler, as also, of the universal diffusion and Patriarchal usage of the Gaelic tongue

Had it not been for the modes of argument employed in “The Two Babylons”, we would never have so much as thought of the high dignity and Patriarchal origin of the Gaelic tongue; the world-wide empire of Shem; or his coming to Scotland after the building of the Tower of Babel; or his war against Nimrod of Assyria. Are the Mormons at a loss to find the civilisations of the Book of Mormon ? Let them look west to Scotland - that is an application of the principles set forth in “The Two Babylons”.

Some people know what they are talking about ! ##

[quote=Chipper]Oh no!
The secret is out. Now all the protestants will know that we Catholics just study the Bible to cover up Oak Tree worship.

I thought Jack Chick signed an agreement, not to let out the secret.???

After all, Jack Chick lives in a neigborhood that has a couple of Oak Trees. He has even been seen passing by them. The hardware store he shops at also carries Oak planks. Not to mention that Jack also was born in a month of the year, that P’aal probably lived in. (i.e. P’aal must have lived from some month from January through December). This is all solid proof that Jack worships Oak Trees too.

So why is he letting the secret out?

Chipper
[/quote]

:o I can’t believe it what ever will those Protestants think now?
Actually Saint Paul is one of my very favorite saints. So lets not go there. The children at school today all received a wonderful lesson on Saul/Paul and not one word about those trees. Lets see did you happen to post something about Christ really not being born on Christmas day also. The significance of this day is one of importance to us Catholics. So have I been duped sorry no. I am amazed since protestants throw around more of Saint Pauls writings than any other books in the bible. Like there faith alone. Come on give me a break.:rolleyes:

[quote=Gottle of Geer]…continued and ended]

The haggis has a further mystic meaning. India ascribes the origin of the world to a primeval egg. Hislop tells us that this egg is a representation of the ark of Noah. The holy festival food can be no other than that egg, which is why it is cut open on Burns Night as a memorial both of the death of Nimrod-Nebo-MacTaggart

[/quote]

Ach! What will I do now? Chick has got me red handed. Christmas dinner this year was smoked Scottish salmon, red pottage, poached Scottish salmon, roast pheasant with scotch whiskey cumberland sauce, clapshot, braised kale, parslied parsnips & carrots and plum pudding! Ooh! Ooh! and we sang Auld lang syne when we set fire to the pudding!

What about us poor Aussies Down Under that don’t have oak trees? Were forced to worship eucalyptus trees!

Wait a minute……”Down Under”……that means were closer to Hell, oh no! Australian Catholics must be Satanists!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.