Palestinian girl tries to goad soldiers into lashing out

Video documents 10-year-old cursing, spitting at soldiers in attempt to provoke violent reaction – that never comes

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4301487,00.html

The full video can be seen here:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/161724#.UJj202ePOSo

Sorry if it didn't include the news story before. Now it is in full compliance with the Forum rules.

They took her brother…,she was asking the soldier “where did you take him” ? :frowning:

What do you expect from a 10 year old girl to do!!!, good thing that those soldiers don’t understand Arabic, that little girl gave them couple of cusses which were taught to her by her parents, it’s really a sad and complicated story in that territory, it all goes back to the prince of this world, and the only real solution is JESUS second coming…:gopray2:

For both sides to listen:
:( youtube.com/watch?v=lB6a-iD6ZOY

This sadly reminds me of the Occupy Movement’s trying to goad police officers to attack them.

There's no foul, there's a ten year old girl, a ten year old ball of emotion! Who witnessed what she only saw as persecution of a family member.

Really? Where is the vid? What did her brother do?

Gee. This is interesting:

usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/242791-daughters-struggle-to-save-mother-from-arrest-in-nonviolent-protest-in-nabi-saleh.html

Here, the same girl (must be a different day because she’s wearing different clothes) is upset about her mother being arrested.

Must be a family thing.

Hey- and if you scroll down the page, she’s wearing even different clothes- also doing her thing.

"This specific video shows a girl whose brother was detained by the soldiers, very violently, only minutes before and that's why she was upset. The brother, by the way, is 16, a minor, and he was released by the Military Court because his rights were violated and he was beaten by the soldiers,"

Thats the quote from your link YKohen, as to the video's I have no idea "Sting" came up on the above link. :shrug:

so what? she has every right to do so. it is her native land, and its being occupied by zionist terrorists. the jewish terrorists have killed palestinian CHILDREN in the past. yet interestingly i dont see any outrage over that here! the jews whine about the holocoust to gain international sympathy but what they are doing to the palestinians is the same thing.

palestinian children killed by israeli soldiers!

ifamericansknew.org/stats/child_41304.html

israel is a terrorist state and we americans should stop giving them aid money and stop starting wars for them!

It was a quote from Abir Kubati, spokesperson of the popular protest coordination committee.

How odd that with all of those cameras, the pro-Pals didn’t manage to document it.

This is totally un-called for.

Here’s why their kids get killed:

Hamas Is Proud That It Uses Women And Children As Human Shields

14 Year Old Suicide Bomber

"Video: Terrorists Firing Mortars From Schoolyard"

"PA Teen Caught With 4 Pipe Bombs"

"Militants Put Gazans In Danger, Group Says" (March 30, 2011)
By FARES AKRAM and ETHAN BRONNER

GAZA — A Palestinian human rights group in Gaza took the unusual step this week of condemning the building and storage of anti-Israel rockets in densely populated areas, a practice that has led to injuries and deaths of civilians.

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights said that it had investigated recent rocket explosions and found that locally produced projectiles had fallen on homes in Gaza or exploded in factories where they were made or stored. Shrapnel severely wounded several people, including a 22-year-old woman and her 7-month-old baby.

It called on the Hamas government, which controls Gaza, to investigate “and take measures to protect Palestinians and their property.” It added that “members of the Palestinian resistance continue to store explosives or to treat such explosives in locations close to populated areas.”

“This poses a major threat to the lives of the Palestinian civilians,” it said.

Israel has long accused Hamas and other groups of endangering Palestinian civilians by carrying out militant activities in densely populated areas…

[quote="YKohen, post:10, topic:304293"]
It was a quote from Abir Kubati, spokesperson of the popular protest coordination committee.

How odd that with all of those cameras, the pro-Pals didn't manage to document it.

[/quote]

I have to re-read all this in all fairness. I'm getting mixed message's. Sams link provided Aerosmith and Sting. :)

Please don’t badmouth Aerosmith and Sting. Well, maybe Sting… :slight_smile:

PS I saw.

YKohen, why is it that the Western mainstream media prefers the "Palestinian" side?

[quote="YKohen, post:14, topic:304293"]
Please don't badmouth Aerosmith and Sting. Well, maybe Sting... :)

PS I saw.

[/quote]

I was stunned Aerosmith did a free concert in Boston yesterday. Reminded me how old I was getting, I seen them play in 73.

it is totally called for! this christian support of zionism is totally sickening and one day christians who support israel will have to answer before God for the innocnet blood on their hands. israel is a rogue nuclear state constantly ghetting america and the west involved in wars. not just muslims but euroepan and american innocent lives were sacrificed for israel. the israelis are committing genocide and its about time the world call them out on it.

[quote="Crescentinus, post:15, topic:304293"]
YKohen, why is it that the Western mainstream media prefers the "Palestinian" side?

[/quote]

I suppose that they root for the underdog- even when the underdog is at fault.

[quote="GaryTaylor, post:16, topic:304293"]
I was stunned Aerosmith did a free concert in Boston yesterday. Reminded me how old I was getting, I seen them play in 73.

[/quote]

I saw them in 1982. Depressing...

nice, i see youve bought into the propaganda. those muslims have revery right to stand up against their oppressors, they are no more terrorists than the americans were during the american revolutionary war.

if your land was under occupation you would fight for it, would you not?

if americans knew what israel was doing:
youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91gA&feature=fvwrel

representativepress.blogspot.com/2006/02/deceptions-sell-israel-to-american.html

representativepress.org/IsraelHistory.html

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.