Parents & other depressing situations

Please pray that my parents won’t get back together. I have had to deal with more than enough from both of them & I don’t feel like taking any more. (Also it would be a thousand times worse this time, b/c I’m old enough to understand exactly what’s going on.) Also, I can handle them fine as they are & this would basically wreck my life.
Thank you.
(They have been talking again so that’s what has me worried.)

Also, I know that I have no real friends, even the people who to all apparent purposes are my friends, so please pray that I will have the grace to accept & take joy in God’s will, in all my situations with others this year. Also that I will have a much better year than 2008, that I can again start to trust God properly & serve him better.
Thank you! And again, I won’t forget the kindness of people on this forum.

I ask Jesus to help you in all your troubles, and in your loneliness.
I ask Him to help you grow towards happiness and faith. I think I’ll ask Him also to help you enjoy the friendship of others yet not expect them to be able to give more than they manage, knowing that every one of us has limitations in friendship, even ourselves! :slight_smile:

I ask Jesus to nurture the process of healing your heart and mind; and of healing all the relationships in your family. Dear One, I can’t pray that your parents won’t get back together. I can only pray for their healing and yours. I can hear all the hurt in what you say, and it mightn’t work if they returned to each other, but they have the right to try.

I can see that you have suffered damage and that your self-esteem is low…I pray these things can be healed in you so that you can have a happy life and future, and so that you can be loving and generous and cheerful in your relationships. Let’s hope and pray for this for you in the new year…a new beginning for you. :slight_smile:

God bless you, Dear,
Trishie

Merficul Jesus, please grant 5YearsLater the grace to accept and overcome all trials that You permit. May Your will be done, and may all involved accept joyfully Your will. Have mercy on them and hear their prayers in accord with Your will. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying…

I pray for your wellbeing and that of your family.

All shall be well,
and all shall be well,
and all manner of things shall be well.
St Julian of Norwich

Praying for your happiness!

Praying that God’s will be done in all your lives.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.