Parents release photo of daughter born at 24-week-old abortion limit saying 'She's not a foetus, she's a fully-formed human being'

A grieving mum has released this heartbreaking photograph of her premature daughter who was delivered at the 24-week abortion limit.

Born just 24 weeks into her mother’s pregnancy tiny Adelaide was too small to survive.

This treasured image of the tot reaching up as she let out a cry is the only picture her parents have of her alive.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-release-photo-daughter-born-4208157#ixzz3DrJvCvOH

Oh my. Feel so sorry for her parents. Why can’t people see this and understand how wrong abortion is.:crying:

Precious little girl. Are the pro-abortionists arguing she did not feel pain?

This is what people need to realize and see. My sympathy for this family for sure. What a sweet baby.

One of the successes of the abortionist cry is they have convinced people that these babies are nothing more than a mass of dividing cells with no human qualities. This picture shows otherwise.

Yet another reason why I think health care competency should be a requirement to graduate high school.

Eternal rest grant her, O Lord
And let perpetual light shine upon her.
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God,
Rest in peace.
Amen.

This is a great idea.

I read the article,_Abyssinia. Thanks for posting the link and for sharing it with us here. It is such a heart-breaking story. It is nice to see that she is pregnant again. I really hope and pray that all goes well with this pregnancy.

Heart rending.
I would also add however, that “fetuses” are also baby human beings.
The article says she’s not a fetus. She would be just as human, and just as much a baby, and this would be just as tragic if she were at a less developed stage.

They have amazing strength to share their tragedy. You know they are going to get a lot of hate mail for their attempts to open peoples eyes.

As a 25-week premature baby myself, my heart and prayers go out to her family. It drives me insane when people try to explain their reasons for supporting abortion. I was born only one week past the limit, and God has given me an immeasurably blessed life. I just don’t understand their logic.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

[quote=CarolNoel;12351271… Why can’t people see this and understand how wrong abortion is.:crying:
[/QUOTE]

THEY WANT THEIR SIN. They love it, and so they protect it.

John 3:19 And this is the judgment: because the light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the light: for their works were evil.
[/quote]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.