Paris To Erect Bulletproof Wall Around Eiffel Tower

France24 - “Paris to erect bulletproof wall around Eiffel Tower”

"In the face of the ongoing terrorism threat in France, Paris’s iconic monument, the Eiffel Tower, will undergo a massive facelift to tighten security by next autumn.

Heightened security measures around the capital’s “iron lady” were put in place as early as 2012 during the European football championships. Temporary fences were installed last June, but these rather unattractive barriers will now become permanent with the placement of a 2.5 meter-high bulletproof glass wall, according to French daily Le Parisien."

france24.com/en/20170209-paris-erect-bulletproof-glass-wall-around-eiffel-tower-terrorism

I think it is sad it got to that point but after seeing the attacks not in person but seeing what they did to people after seeing how French people here in the states reacted to it I don’t blame them. I barely speak French and I had to console people after those attacks Luckily they spoke English. I don’t know how to stop it there and I don’t know how to stop it here.

Meanwhile here’s what was happening in Paris yesterday thesun.co.uk/news/2843046/bobigny-riot-paris-police-theo-alleged-rape/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.