Parish Suggestions for Western Washington State?

My wife and I are giving a presentation later this month in Bellevue, and it looks like we’re not going to be able to make morning Mass on that partcular Sunday, and evening Mass the night before won’t work because of family obligations. Can anyone suggest a good parish with a late afternoon or early evening service along the I-5 corridor between about Seattle and Portland? We love visiting the older parishes especially, and we are crazy about beautiful religious artwork. If you have any suggestions you’d like to share, we’d appreciate it!

I would strongly suggest St. James Cathedral. It is the diocesan Cathedral and celebrates a reverant, beautiful Mass with an extraordinary choir. There is a 5:30 PM Mass on Sunday evening.
stjames-cathedral.org/Main.htm

St. Monica on Mercer Island is also a wonderful, reverant Mass. They have a 6:00 Mass on Sunday evening.
stmonica.cc/parishinfo.html

Thanks…Those both look like great options!

Check out www.masstimes.org. Anyplace you want.
Kathy

Thanks for the suggestions… Due to traveling times, we’re probably looking for an afternoon/evening service somewhere between Seattle/Tacoma and Portland–within a short distance from Interstate 5.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.