Parishes in Little Rock, AR

Does anyone have any recommendations for parishes in Little Rock, Arkansas? I’ll be moving in a few months and I’ve been curious to check out new churches.

My current parish is actively involved in the “reform of the reform,” and my priest has been incorporating Gregorian chant, Latin propers, singing the responses/prayers, use of the altar rail, etc.

I would love if I could find a parish in Little Rock like this. I’ve been to a few parishes where the Mass isn’t exactly irreverent, but isn’t exactly beautiful and sometimes it’s hard to sit through. I’m sure those parishes and their priests are wonderful, but they’re just not for me if you know what I mean.

If anyone is familiar with the Diocese of Little Rock or has visited there, your response would be very welcome!

Have you checked the website, they have wonderful information about each parish. the website is www.dolr.org and welcome to our area.:thumbsup:

I sure have. And I guess I’ll be looking around when I go there. Thanks!

I don’t know if you’d be interested in Mass in the Extraordinary Form, but the FSSP has an apostolate in Little Rock. fssp.com/press/locations/diocese-of-little-rock-arkansas/

St. Patrick’s Church
211 W. 19th St.
N. Little Rock

Mass Times:
Sun 7:00 & 11:00 A.M.
Mon – Tue 7:15 A.M.
Wed – Fri 6:00 P.M.
Sat 8:00 A.M.

That’s something to consider. I’ve wanted to attend an EF Mass for a while now.

I’ve never been to that specific parish, but I know the priest and he is excellent. It’s definitely a culture shock going to a TLM at first, but I guarantee you won’t regret it! :thumbsup:

Christ the King. I attended for several weeks when I was deployed there for disaster recovery.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.