Pastor/friends marraige

I have a friend who is in protestant ministry and he is going through a horrible time. His wife has been distancing herself from him for a while now and just left him for another man. For months he has noticed so many changes and has been terribly anxious about the state of his marraige and now that the truth is coming out he is just devastated. Although he is protestant he believes in the sanctity of marraige and is worried about the probable divorce and about his little girl and how she might be effected by all of this. He just feels so helpless and hurt, and just needs all the prayer he can get!

Thank you for all of your prayers.

Your friend and his daughter are in my prayers and thoughts - i hope they can get through this. Please make sure he doesn’t worry about any issues surrounding divorce, etc, as your message suggested he is - he is not the person at fault here. I will also pray for his wife, that she may realise what marriage means and the sanicity of it, and repent for her mis-doings…

God guide your children, and keep them safe in their faith in You, amen.

Please assure him that we are praying for him in this terrible time. Jesus please give this man who serves You the graces and blessings he needs for himself and his child. Please touch his wife’s spirit to respond to Your restoring graces.

Praying for this family…

Praying for your friend, his wife and his daughter. May the Lord be with them all.

May the lord God our Father lift this man up in his spirit, I pray for him to have the strength to go through this terrible transsgression, but, most importantly I send my deepest heartfelt prayers to their daughter who must be torn at this moment.

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily brad and foregive us our tresspasses as we foregive those who tresspassa gainst us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.