Patron saint of strenght

Does anyone know if there is a patron saint to find strenght in God?

Or can anyone share prayers when they feel they need to depend on God to carry them through things that are humanly impossible for them?

Thanks

St Jude is the Patron Saint of Impossibilities.

You could also try The Archangel Gabriel

I think many of the saints have qualities of strength in God. I know the saint I have felt most called to has been St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.

To me she is a remarkable lady and the first cannonized American saint. She grew up in high society in the United states in late 1790s, married wonderful husband, and lived the life she had always dreamed of. When her husband's parent's died they were left with the family debt as well as his 7 brothers and sisters to care for. Then her husband fell ill and died in Italy while they were attempting to find healing for his illness. She then decided to convert to Catholicism despite persecution for both herself and her family and dedicated the rest of her life to serving God by educating others as a Sister.

I encourage you to research the saints. Many of them dealt with hardship and yet understood that Christ would see them through any trial.

This is a prayer I have found comfort in:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace.
Taking, as He did, this sinful world, as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him;
Forever in the next.
Amen

this saves me every single impossible time:

Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from the side of Christ, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me

Permit me not to be separated from Thee
From the malicious enemy defend me
In the hour of my death call me
And bid me come unto Thee
That with thy Saints I may praise Thee
Forever and ever
Amen

St. Jude has helped me several times in my life. He is one of the saints I always turn to in times of desperation and he has interceded on my behalf on more than one occasion. With the first time I invoked his help, he interceded on my behalf and Our Lord granted me nothing short of a miracle. I have seen several different versions of novenas to him, but this one is my personal favorite.

PRAYER TO ST. JUDE

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Make use I implore you, of that particular privilege gvien to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (HERE MAKE YOUR REQUEST) and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever. I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Saint Rita of Cascia

Saint Rita is also known as the Patroness of Impossible Causes and I believe is also called the Advocate of the Hopeless and Impossible.
Many times when I feel I need strength; I have an accompanying feeling of being helpless or hopeless. I find strength after prayer regarding these things.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.