Patron Saints

Hello! I am in the process of finding a patron Saint for my Confirmation which will be occurring in a few weeks. I am particularly looking for priests or priest/religious who were greatly devoted to the Blessed Sacrament, Our Lady, and performing the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Thank you for all your thoughts!:gopray2:

St. John Vianney comes to mind.

Saint Louis de Montfort was a forceful preacher who was totally consecrated to Our Lady.

St. Maximilian Kolbe? Very devoted to Our Lady.

St. Francis de Sales? He was devoted to the Mother of God and said the memorare (and the rosary, I think) daily, he frequently made Eucharistic Adoration possible for audiences of hundreds (at a time when it was very dangerous to have a Roman Catholic identity)...he heard Confessions, of course, though I don't know if he was uniquely devoted to that Sacrament.

Padre Pio who said daily mass and confessions daily and prayed the rosary.

Thank you for all of the replies!!! The life of St John Vianney really inspired me

[quote="1ke, post:2, topic:326918"]
St. John Vianney comes to mind.

[/quote]

[quote="Imcatholic7, post:7, topic:326918"]
Thank you for all of the replies!!! The life of St John Vianney really inspired me

[/quote]

Although I think all the suggestions in this thread are great, St. John Vianney is the first person I thought of when I read the OP.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.