Patty needs prayers /URGENT

I’m new to site, I’m asking for your time to pray for me Patty. My boss is extremely unkind to me and I am afraid she is trying to break me down so I will leave my job. I enjoy my job and want to keep it. I have extreme anxiety and she make it worse by her cruel treatment of me. Please I’m pleading with you Lord I need a divine intervention, please help me. I cry as write this and can not stop please pray for me. Thank you Lord Patty

Praying for you.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

**Thank you so much God Bless, Love and Blessing.Patty **

Prayers and hugs to you!

Oh thank you so much, I’m glad to hear from you and glad to receive your prayers. Thank you Jesus.

Lord’s Prayer, Hail Mary, and Glory Be said for you and your supervisor(s). I have the same problem from time to time and pray for my supervisors everyday. Keep the faith, sister. God bless you. :slight_smile:

Praying for you

***Thank you I’m sorry that boss is unkind to you and thank you for your prayers. ***

Thank you for your kindness, Praise God. Amen

Mathew 5: 44 But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
I’m praying for you. Consider praying for your supervisor. They may need it as much, if not more, than you.

Thank I have been but I believe God has Harden her Heart so that will leave. I’m so terrified. Thank you for your prayers. God Bless you.

If that is so, then Gods Will be done. My prayers for you and the divine plan of the Lord.

peace of Christ be with you

St. Michael the Archangel, please defend Patty from all evil. Amen! Stay strong in your faith! God Bless you!

Praying…

Pax Christi!

I will add my prayers. Stay strong. Be forgiving.

God bless.

**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go,
show us the way to do the right thing,
protect those who are in danger,
and guide us from every evil.
May all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen :gopray: **

I’ll pray for u, too!

God bless! :slight_smile:

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.