Pease pray for Alexandra and her mom

Alexandra is a fourteen year old altar server and a student at the Catholic school in my parish. Her mom had a heart transplant when Alexandra was three years old and since then things got worse. This weekend she spent her birthday in the ICU with cardiac arrest and kidney failure. This family really needs a lot of prayers.

Holding them all in my prayers :gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Jesus please help this family. I know what it’s like to lose one’s mother in teen years. I know that You know the effect it had on my siblings and our family. Please don’t let Alexandra lose her mother. Help her to recover. Please protect Alexandra’s faith and hope.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Prayers for this family.

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and the Blood, Soul and Divinity
of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in Atonement for Our Sins and Those of the Whole World.

For the Sake of His Sorrowful Passion,
Have Mercy on Us and on the Whole World.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One,
Have Mercy on Us and the Whole World.

Praying for Alexandra’s mom and their family.

Lord, please, bless, heal and comfort this family. In the name of The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Amen

Praying very hard for them!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, we urgently need Your Healing Grace to come upon Alexandra’s Mom. If You so will it, Lord, heal her of her afflictions, keep her body from rejecting and pushing away the heart You have willed her to receive so graciously from a donor. Our human medicine is limited, Lord God, but You have bestowed upon our doctors the gift of great healing in organ transplant. However, Lord, it is also done with great risk. Please Lord, for a person so young, keep them from experiencing the great loss of their mother, if You so will it. Most of all, though, Lord, console this family and Alexandra, and remind them that You are in charge, and that Your Holy Will for their mother is perfect. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Almighty and eternal God, you are the everlasting health of those who believe in you. Hear us for your sick servant, alexandra’s mother for whom we implore the aid of your tender mercy, that being restored to bodily health, she may give thanks to you in your church. Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

Early this morning I got a phone call from Alexandra. Her mom died last night at 10:00pm. Please keep praying for this family. Thanks to all that have kept them in their thoughts.

Lord be with this family in their time of need.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.