Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags

LeafByNiggle. Actually I think it is you that have the problem with Catholic social teaching.

Not me (as you accuse me of).

Why not post whatever portion of the Catechism you want to and we can discuss the Catholic faith?

Maximus1 . . . .

Why would government’s want to limit the definition of Covid-19 death?

It’s just getting harder and harder to take these ideas seriously Maximus1.

It is the fallacy of equivocation.

I have explained it to you that there is no conspiracy to “limit” the definition of a Covid-19 death, but it doesn’t matter to you.

I have explained the necessity of accuracy, and quoted coroners. But it doesn’t matter to you.

I have shown WHY it is dangerous to falsely attribute deaths to corona virus when they are not. But it doesn’t matter to you.

You go ahead and think whatever you want Max.

The world will move along despite you clinging to these wild ideas.

1 Like

I heard you. I heard Fauci. I have to go with Fauci.

1 Like

Maximus1 . . .

I have to go with Fauci.

I don’t think you understand what Fauci was saying. Or WHY he said it.

It also appears you do not understand WHY PA adjusted their corona virus death numbers down.

You are not making the distinction between Fauci’s hypotheticals, and the coroners “reals” and “actuals”.

Basically you are telling me you are going to think whatever your emotions want you to think. And I’m OK with you thinking that way Maximus1.

You can think whatever you want.

I second this motion.

There is confusion all around.

I could argue that including antibody tests in your reported numbers gives a better view on who in your state has had the virus.

For infections in the past, does it matter if I knew at the time or I now know retrospectively?

Diagnostic tests which involve taking saliva and nasal samples from the same patient are being counted as two tests, not one.

The Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England each confirmed the double-counting.

This inflates the daily reported diagnostic test numbers by over 20 per cent, with that proportion being much higher earlier on in the crisis before home test kits were added to the daily totals.

Almost 350,000 more tests have been reported in Government data than people tested since the start of the pandemic.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.