Pennsylvania Republican County Official Resigns After Calling NFL Players 'Baboons' on Facebook

“Tired of these over paid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in. I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story,” she wrote. “You don’t like it here go to Africa see how you like it there. We are all Americans not African American not Hispanic American. WE ARE ALL AMERICAN.”
“Steelers are now just as bad as the rest of the over paid baboons. You respect your flag, country and our national anthem. How many men and women have lost limbs or died to protect this country and you baboons want respect,” she wrote. “If you want respect you need to earn it and so far you haven’t. Stop watching, or going to a game and paying for over priced food, water and tickets. Let’s see how the baboons get paid when white people stop paying their salaries.”

What the heck is happening lately? Someone thinks these things, types them out and then posts them?

Incredible.

One of the downsides of social media. Folks make stupid posts before their brains kick in to filter them.

Also one of the upsides of social media. The rest of us get to see who they really are.

Where is P.A.?

Pennsylvania. It says so right in the first post.

It must be nice to have so much free time that you can worry about obscure people from obscure places posting offensive stuff on Facebook.

Editing is a lost art.

In the body of the article is says she is from Pennsylvania. The headline says P.A.

Never heard of P.A.

Port Arthur maybe?

Spelling and grammar seem to be lost arts.

I blame “autocorrect”.

Here is the correct spelling.

I just copy/paste the headlines. Did not proof read for grammatical errors. My bad. Fixed the Title on this thread…

Thanks. I was commenting more on People Magazine. Not your post.

It’s hard for me to take the article serious when the author makes such a glaring mistake in the very first word.

@Stephen_C

I didn’t think it mattered to the significance of the article. The first paragraph said Pennsylvania.

Thanks for posting it.

That’s sad.

It’s the first thing I noticed. I couldn’t really focus on anything in the article after seeing that.

Deplorable.

P.A. must one of extra seven states BHO visited:

https://www.google.com/search?q=obama+57+states+speech&oq=obama+57+states&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2j5.10897j0j4&sourceid=silk&ie=UTF-8

You’re completely off topic.

This thread is about racism. Not capitalization.

Or former presidents.

He seems to be working so very hard to deflect. Sad.

What sickening to me was her suggestion for these NFL players to return to Africa. That is like saying Hey we only poke out one of your eyes. You can always go back to Africa where you most likely have both eyes poked out. Shut up and be grateful we only poke out one…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.