Penny Lord Passed Away Last Night

Those of you who watch EWTN know Bob and Penny Lord. I had an email that Penny passed away last night. She was a very dear woman. Prayers going out for the repose of her soul, and for her husband, family and friends.

Eternal rest grant to her, O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon her.

RIP

Hail Mary, the Lord is With thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am grateful to Bob and Penny Lord for sharing their experiences of visiting many of the places where Eucharistic Miracles exist or have occurred in their book: This is My Body, This is My Blood; Miracles of the Eucharist, and in a presentation that I attended at a parish in Tacoma, WA over 20 years ago. She was a beautiful lady inside and out. May she rest in peace.

:byzsoc: Requiescat in Pace :byzsoc:

I said a prayer

a memorial is here bobandpennylord.com/

God rest her soul!

Thanks for the memories.

Hail Mary, the Lord is With thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

May she rest in peace.

Pray for the repose of the soul of Penny Lord.

Prayers for Penny and Bob. God Bless, Memaw

A shame. Their witness was amazing and I loved their shows. RIP.

I am so sorry to hear that. May her soul be at peace with the Lord.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners.
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May God bless Penny and bring comfort to Bob. they were a beautiful couple and did wonderful work for the Catholic church.

Eternal Rest grant unto Penny Lord O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace.

I enjoyed watching her programs, and learned about Catholicism through those programs.
They brought me peace.

Prayers of gratitude for her beautiful life and all she shared, particularly her sharing of the faith she so loved. Prayers for her soul at rest now.

I saw her numerous times on EWTN and always thought Christ must smile for knowing these two are here on earth spreading his message of life and love

LIsa

I am very sorry about this. She was a great Catholic.
She let a pilgrimage to the Holy Land I was on in 1986, and I still remember her very vividly. I have copies of all her books, and the ones one on saints, in particular, I much admire.

Bob and Penny Lord together were remarkable in their faith and Love for each other. We will miss their devotion to the church and many lessons in sainthood. We are certain Penny will be recieved in glory and splendor by our Lord. We pray for Bob in this undescribable loss. They are both in our prayers.
Nancy and Louis

She seemed like a really sweet woman on TV. May Christ be with her family.

There is a notice about her funeral at www.bobandpennylord.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.