Pepper spray flies during Trump protest clash in California

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Supporters and opponents of Donald Trump clashed Tuesday outside City Hall, and five people, including two little girls, were pepper-sprayed by a demonstrator during the heated confrontation, police said. yahoo.com/news/pepper-spray-flies-during-trump-protest-clash-california-013602004–election.html

They've got a good photo of the guy. They should be able to locate him soon.

Every word that comes to mind when I look at that picture would get me banned if I typed them out. I’ll just say I hope they find him.

The Orange County Register has several photos from the protest rally. Here is a side profile of the assailant using the pepper spray:

http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/o69pca-b88697193z.120160426175512000g1ug7kt1.10.jpg

Nothing on the TV National Cable and Local News about this assault on Trump protesters and their children by an Anti-Trump protester.

See, this story doesn’t fit News Media’s narrative that it is only every single Donald Trump supporter in America that is a no good citizen who is violent, racist, xenophobe and likes to salute their arm like a Nazi.

Liberal Media Agenda and Bias? You bet.

I think the scales are falling off the eyes of people every day.

We have a right to be informed.

I had to read about assault with pepper spray instigated by an Anti-Trump demonstrator
. . . on the Canadian News. :o

At least the bad press tabled their city council resolution against Trump.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.