Pepsi and Nestle Partner Uses Cells from Aborted Children to Test Flavors

Click link below:

Company Uses Cells From Abortions to Test Artificial Flavors

Shades of Soylent Green? See:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp-VFBbjpE and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green

God bless Campbell Soups for severing ties with this company once they found out. We’ll be staying away from Pepsi and Nestlé.

Thought you might be interested in another thread discussing the topic. The title and link follow.

Company Uses Cells From Abortions to Test Artificial Flavors
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=548277

Once again, the fanatical jump to conclusions, and misread just about everything.

The “isolated taste buds”, are an electronic system, designed to isolate the four actual tastes that the human tongue can sense (all flavors are a combination of those four).

There is no possible way that anyone could hook up stem cells to determine how the react, or how they taste. It does help to have SOME knowledge of science, before you go jumping to conclusions.

It is true that this company does do some stem cell research, but it is NOT in the taste area., or in developing artificial flavors.

I jus tlove to see fanatics add A to ZZ and come up with B.

Regardless, the use of embryonic stem cells is evil.

Old Medic, I sent your rejoinder to the woman who did the investigative reporting for the article. This is her response:

The undisputed truth about Senomyx using aborted fetal cell line HEK-293 to produce their artificial flavor enhancers is well documented in their patents filed with the US government and also published in Science publications.

I can send you the link for the patent showing Senomyx using aborted
fetal cell line HEK-293 (human embryonic kidney, specimen number 293) -
but their collaborator, Nestle confirmed it too in their letter (see
www.cogforlife.org/nestle2.pdf)

I was actually quite surprised they even knew it. In any case, here is
the link to the on-line article for the patent on sweet receptors (they
filed several separate patents for each of the different taste receptors):

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC123709/

Anyone questioning this or unsure what to look for can simply search the document for
HEK-293.

God bless you always,
Debi Vinnedge
Children of God for Life

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.