Perpetual Adoration Chapels in Singapore

Hello All,

I moved to Singapore a week ago. I will be in Singapore for quite long time. I want to know if there are any adoration chapels in Singapore. I did not find much information on perpetual adoration in Singapore online.

If there are anyone from Singapore here, please help.

Prayers,
Joe

This info available by googling archdiocese if singapore newsletter.

The celebration of the feast of Corpus Christi by the Catholic Spirituality Centre (CSC) marked the 10th anniversary of the establishment of the Archdiocesan Perpetual Adoration Chapel there.

More than 500 people gathered at the CSC opposite the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary for the June 10 celebration. It included a Mass led by Archbishop Nicholas Chia and a procession around the compound with the Blessed Sacrament.

veritas.org.sg/catholic_directory_group_list.php?GroupType=Adoration

veritas.org.sg/catholic_directory_group_detail.php?GroupID=471&TypeDesc=Adoration%20Rooms&pageTitle=Catholic%20Spirituality%20Centre%20(CSC)%20-%2024hr%20Adoration%20Chapel

Hello,

Thank you all for the help. Indeed I could have been a little more smart with my google search.
Thanks a lot

Joe

Perpetual Adoration Chapels in Singapore?I don't know much about it.Learn much useful knowledge.Thanks.

obd2 connector|obd ii codes****

there’s an adoration chapel in Sts. Peter & Paul church. A parish under the carmelite friars. If you are interested, there’s also mass in extraordinary form in Singapore from time to time.

The next mass in extraordinary form will be held at the Church of Our Lady Queen of Peace :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.