Perpetual Prayer of Praise!

As Paul suggests, “Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (Thes.5:16-18)… *“always and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father”(*Eph.5:20).

Please join me in a day of praise.

Dear Lord,
I praise for all the blessings that you give us each and every moment of the day. I praise you in times of trouble and in times of joy, because I know that you are with me constantly. That you are constantly showering us in your love. A love that is beyond our understanding. An unconditional love that we have not earned or deserved. Help us to be aware of that love and help us to spread your love to everyone that we meet.
I am able to pray to you through you son, our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Though he was in the form of God,
Jesus did not deem equality with God something to be grasped at.
Rather, he emptied out himself and took upon himself the form of a slave, being born in the likeness of man.

He was known to be of human estate, and it was thus he humbled himself, obediantly accepting death, even death on a cross!

Because of this, God highly exaulted him and bestowed on him the name above every other name.

So that at Jesus’s name every knee must bend. In the heavens, on the earth, and under the earth; and every tongue proclaim, to the glory of God the Father,

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Philippians 2:6-11

Beautiful :slight_smile:

Thank you for giving us this day.
Christ is all and in all.
You are beyond words, You are all powerful, all mighty and all loving. Yet you humble yourself for us.

All Praise be to you!

Maybe we could try this another way…
Whoever feels like it can post a one or two lines of praise or thanks and by the end of the day we’ll have a prayer :slight_smile:

======================================

I praise you for your guidance.

God is good!!!
:smiley:

Praise be you, Lord Jesus Christ, King of endless glory!

[quote=Love_2B_an_EM]As Paul suggests, “Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (Thes.5:16-18).
[/quote]

One of my favorites!

Laudamus et exultamus Christus Rex!

…I think that’s what I want to say…

Josh

Venite Adoremus!

Te Deum laudamus,te Dominum confitemur,
Te aeternum Patrem, omnis terra veneratur.

(We praise you, O God, we acknowledge you to be Lord.
You, the Father everlasting, all the earth does worship.)

Father, you are holy indeed, and all creation rightly gives you praise!

Father, may all the world acknowledge that all that is good comes from you, we humble ourselves before you, we thank you for constantly loving us.

Laudate Dominum!

My Lord, my God, my all!

Thank you for you forgiveness and compassion. All Glory to God!

Psalms 63:3 “Because thy lovingkindness [is] better than life, my
lips shall praise thee.”

My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, my spirit rejoices in God my saviour. (luke 1:46) :dancing:

PRAISE THE Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the heavens of His power! (Psalm 150)

Worship, honor, glory, blessing,
Lord, we offer unto thee;
young and old, thy praise expressing,
in glad homage bend the knee,
all the saints in ehaven adore thee.

Thank you Lord for for all the great graces and blessings that you have bestowed on me throughout my entire life…Your love is perfect and infinite and I am not worthy of so great a consolation, yet You remember Your promise always!

Semper Deo gratias et Mariae!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.