perseverence

Pray that i will have the perserverence i need living with parkinsons

My prayer for your perseverance....

Luke 8:15

New International Version (NIV)
15 But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.

[quote="bjlang, post:1, topic:279513"]
Pray that i will have the perserverence i need living with parkinsons

[/quote]

Dear Lord,

We pray for this person in there daily sufferings-- we pray for your guidance and strength so they are able to carry this cross without despair. Fill their life with many graces and help them to be able to surrender their problems into your hands.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name, thy
kingdom come, thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them, who trespass
against us and lead us not into
temptation, but deliver us from
evil. Amen.

Almighty and Eternal God, You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You. Hear us for Your sick servant bjlang, for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy, that being restored to bodily health, he may give thanks to You in Your Church. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Father of Goodness and Love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in Your healing presence. Show Your mercy as You close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole, and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking You for all Your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus Christ, who healed those who believed. Amen.

:crossrc:

Praying hard.

Lord, may bjlang persevere in faith and in every good work. Help him always to be faithful to you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.