Personal Intention - Dear Friend Moving Away

I skimed the first page prayer intentions and know that they are of graver priority than mine; so, I begin by saying others with more serious intentions come before this.

Today I found out that a dear friend of mine is moving away, very soon as in a matter of a few weeks. She and her kids are extremely special to me and have been for the two and a half years since we met.

I truly love them all - but I know that sometimes God needs us in different places than we want to go (Christ’s words to St. Peter towards the end of John’s Gospel remind me of this).

So, I humbly ask that after those with more important intentions are prayed for, that intentions be offered for a woman and her two kids that they will adjust to the move well and safely and that her new job will be fulfilling. And for a young man that he be patient, that we all can remain close, and he will trust in Christ.

Thank you very, very much.

For your intentions…

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I am praying for your intentions.

Lord, may the people mentioned in the original post all remain close with each other and united in love by the Holy Spirit. There exists a really good calling card whose company charges only a half a cent per minute. May they all find that card and keep close contact with each other by phone - if not they can correspond by mail. Bless these souls and make them very holy. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.