personally i'm against abortion,but its a women's choice

lifesitenews.com/news/twenty-weeks-pregnant-with-twins-but-last-week-she-had-an-abortion this what your are condoning.

Sort of like “Personally I’m against slavery but its the slave owner’s choice… Who am I to force my beliefs onto another person?”

A woman can do whatever she wants to her own body, cut it to pieces if she wants.

The baby inside of her is not her body, it is its own life and therefore she should not destroy it.

If medical records show that a woman is in great danger of dying unless she aborts the baby, would abortion be allowed to save the mother’s life in this case? If no, why not? Both are lives, aren’t they? In the end, you have to make a choice!

no,she can’t do that either .

but thats not the case here,is it ?

Matthew 18:8 'If your hand or your foot should be your downfall, cut it off and throw it away: it is better for you to enter into life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

These are extreme examples that are often brought up to color the debate. 99% of abortions are done solely for convenience.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.