Peter Parker Becomes a Priest

This was a fun video to watch. :slight_smile: It is the story of how Father Andrew Trapp came to recognize the call to the priesthood and how he answered it.

Here is what he said after being turned down by his girlfriend because he was Catholic.:

I know what I’ll do. I’ll learn everything I can about being Catholic, differences between a Baptist and a Catholic and then I’ll share all that with her. It’s full proof.! … I started to look online. I read on Catholic.com which is a Catholic answers website. All, like, Catholic questions and answers about anything anyone has ever asked. Why do we love Mary so much? Why do we have a Pope?.."

youtube.com/user/saintfactory?v=fZG3O-SbX8Y&feature=pyv

For me the discernment continues. I am on fire and have been for five years. I have been devouring Catholic writings and spending times in forums, growing spiritually, but, I am still not certain about God’s will. In the meantime, I have learned so much. I did not even know that there was so much to learn and there is so much more that I do not know. It’s wonderful.

nice vid

And just think I was watching this video last night.

saintfactory.com/

Hasta la vista, Satan!

Great video well worth the time to watch it. Can’t help but make you think.

He is funny. Great story...it is an inspiration for me to read more about my Catholic faith. Thanks for posting!!! :thumbsup: :)

Thank you for posting this. :slight_smile:

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.