Petrified

Please pray for me. I have not had gainful employment for over 15 months and I am a the end of my rope. Every time I go for an interview I get my hopes up and when I don’t get the job, I have a bid disappointment. I am so fed up with receiving the bad news that I didn’t get the job, I am petrified to even go on another interview. I can’t take the rejection. Please pray for me

Angie

I have and will. :crossrc: :console:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Praying for you

The Lords will be done.

Lord, send forth your spirit upon Angie to have the strength and courage to continue her journey. Please cradle her in your arms, love her and give her your peace and guide her where you want her to be. Amen.

Angie - open your heart to receive the the Holy Spirit and you will have the confidence you need to move forward on your path wherever the Spirit leads you. I am praying for you!

Your still in my prayers, everyday. :slight_smile: Just stay positive! Here’s some extra prayers for you today:

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Thank you for your kind words. How does one open their heart to the Holy Spirit?

Virgin Mary, Mother of fair love, Mother who never refuses to come to the aid of a child in need, Mother whose hands never cease to serve your beloved children because they are moved by the divine love and immense mercy that exists in your heart, cast your compassionate eyes upon Angie and see the snarl of knots that exist in Angie’s life.
You know very well how desperate Angie is, her pain and how she is bound by these knots.
Mary, Mother to whom God entrusted the undoing of the knots in the lives of his children, I entrust into your hands the ribbon of Angie’s life. Pray for her.
No one, not even the Evil One himself, can take it away from your precious care. Through your prayers there is no knot that cannot be undone.
Powerful Mother, by your grace and intercessory power with your Son and my Liberator, Jesus, take into your hands today this knot…I beg you to ask our Lord to undo it for the glory of God, once for all. You are our hope.
O my Lady, you are consolation God gives us, fortification of our feeble strength, enrichment of our destitution and with Christ the freedom from our chains.
Hear my plea.
Keep us, guide us, protect us, o safe refuge!
Mary, Undoer of Knots, pray for us.

:crossrc:

In prayer, just opening yourself up to receive the Spirit and surrender yourself fully and completely to the Lord and his plan. I ask the Lord to help me open my heart so I can be filled with the Holy Spirit. Its amazing what can happen and how your outlook can change immensely! :slight_smile: I know the Lord hears my prayers and won’t let me go it alone. If you open yourself up and give yourself to the Lord, he will be with you and guide you. You won’t need to feel fearful.

Listen to the song “You are mine” by David Haas (search You Tube for it). The words are very powerful. :thumbsup:

Most Divine please grant this request if it is Your will
Loving Jesus nothing is impossible in your hands!

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

:crossrc:

Praying to St. Joseph, Our Lady, St. Cajetan that you may find a good job soon where you can use your skills and talents, be working with good and kind colleagues, and where you can have work-life balance. I’ll be remembering your intentions later on at daily Mass. God bless you.

Just say it out loud, “Holy Spirit, come to me and open my heart to receive you. Send me your wisdom, understanding, council, fortitude, knowledge, piety and fear of the Lord. Be my dearest friend. I want to know you better. Help me.”

Say it in your own words and the Holy Spirit will come.

praying for you to get a job soon.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.