Photographs to Share

There was a thread that closed a couple of months ago where people could post any sort of photograph they want to share. Whether it be one they took, or one they found on the Internet etc.

I will start:

That was the view out my window last week.

God Bless.

11 Likes

On a road near my house. I love it because it changes with the weather and with the change of seasons or time of day.

[

11 Likes

Both beautiful photos ! No likes left.
Here’s a photo my daughter took of a visitor to our garden .This little animal lays eggs and suckles its young ,a monotreme.
I hope this echidna stays and is content with our slugs and little snails .

10 Likes

Neskowin, OR 12/25/19

11 Likes

:smiley:…!!
:ice_cream:

3 Likes

somewhere over the Rainbow in New Mexico…

12 Likes

the wonders of God’s beauty in Colorado…

9 Likes

What a Blessing!

12 Likes

Neskowin, OR 12/2519

6 Likes

Note: the bell tower seen in the picture is the bell tower of the local Anglican Church.

It may not be Catholic, but waking up to a big tower with a cross on top every morning is a great gift!

1 Like

Arizona Poppies. I-10 east of Willcox, Arizona 3/22/2020

11 Likes

I am hoping these return again this year.

9 Likes

The Sea of Galilee, taken by me, Oct 2018

12 Likes

This is kinda quirky whilst the country is in lock down. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I’d say that’s everything you need for lockdown all in one place :laughing:

4 Likes

Too right!

2 Likes

Looks like a porcupine with a long snout.

3 Likes

They are similar to porkys but they are often much larger and their spines are kind of rounded on the ends, not so sharp like a porky.
My husband and I saw lots of them on our honeymoon downunder :slight_smile: they would wobble and ripple crossing the road.

2 Likes

I’ve seen that picture. I believe it’s the Chatham Islands.

1 Like

Do they have eyes? I didn’t see any the photo.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.