Picture of Mary hanging the laundry

Hello

Could anyone point me to where I can find a picture of the Virgin Mary hanging the laundry? It is a beautiful picture where she has Jesus playing at her feet while she’s working.

Thank you!

I love that picture too…always seemed perfect for a nursery. :slight_smile: It’s called the Polish Madonna.

moscompany.com/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=1674105&showprevnext=1

leafletonline.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=341_347_351&products_id=1491

oops- someone beat me to it!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you! It is beautiful :slight_smile:

That is just so lovely!!! Seeing his sweet little bum on the ground is just adorable, and so humbling.

That would be wonderful for a nursery!! :thumbsup:

~Liza

…or a laundry room, to remind us that even Mary had to do boring household chores. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

It is beautiful though, thanks for sharing it – I think I’m going to order one! :smiley:

Edited to add: what is Jesus holding? It looks like a cross - it’s probably just a stick or something, but I can’t tell.

I think it is a cross.

I love the idea of having this in a laundry room! Note to self: remember this print if we can ever sell our house and get into a house with the laundry area out of the basement!!! :smiley:

~Liza

This is a really beautiful picture. We sell it in our stores. I love it because it shows Our Lady in every day life. God BLess.

Amanda Beltran uploaded this image to
Definately a cross.

I love this picture btw… I’ve never seen this before.

Mary did laundary? You mean she didn’t make St. Joseph do it;) ? Didn’t she hire a nanny for that type of stuff?

I have this picture hanging in my little dungeon of a laundry room too! It actually makes me feel better about having to do laundry, at least I don’t have to hand wash everything like so many other generations before us had to do! Does anyone know of a picture of Mary cooking dinner or scrubbing a bathtub…I might feel better about those chores as well!!:stuck_out_tongue:

I know this is really old. But does anyone know who the artist is?

I’ve tried to find the artist over the years a few times and always come up empty.

She’s looking at Him, but He is looking at the cross, taking it. Wow.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.