Pictures Of My Family

If any of you ever spent a restless night just wondering to yourself, 'What the heck does that poster deb1’s family look like." I have decided to post pictures of my family on my blog. If you want to look you can. While you are at it, please-if you don’t mind-post pictueres (or links to your own blog’s) of your own family.

debrasrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/2007/11/blank-mind-is-no-excuse-not-to-blog.html

You have a gorgeous family!
But you need a different picture of yourself! LOL, hiding in the shadows! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for sharing!

I take horrible pictures-either that or I am really very ugly.:smiley: i don’t want to frighten people away from my blog.:stuck_out_tongue:

Well, my signature shows a piccy of me…but here are my kiddos:

Justin:
Explore Michelle Schmidt

Aly:
Explore Michelle Schmidt

And…me and the hubby (I was having a bad hair day at the beach):

Explore Michelle Schmidt

And you are NOT ugly Deb1 :smiley: lol…my hubby is in the military too! :thumbsup:

WOW…those came out really big…I hope not too big…:stuck_out_tongue:

What lovely photos of your family.:slight_smile: Facially your daughter looks so much like my little niece, Gracie, that I could have mistaken them for one another. (Gracie has very red hair, though.) What cuties your children are.

Thank you… :smiley: I am impressed with your blog. You have inspired me! Do you have a myspace? Mine is myspace.com/proudwifeofanarmysoldier if any of you would like to add me as a friend. It’s set to private though, so you do have to add me to see anything.

I love seeing photos of people!

We have a blog but it’s horribly out of date - we are just too busy to keep it up.

But here are our photos from our trip to England where you can see us. :slight_smile:

~Liza

Those photographs were beautiful!!! :smiley: I love to see pics like that. I can’t wait until I can travel…one day…maybe…lol.

I would love to visit England. You are so lucky!

I don’t have a myspace account, but I am glad that I inspired you.:slight_smile:

Not so much lucky as blessed with a husband who is from there (he’s only been immigrated here to the US for a little over a year) - so instead of going to Peoria to see his family and friends, we have to fly 3,000 miles. :rolleyes:

Not complaining, don’t get me wrong, but it does tend to cramp our other vacation plans when we want to go other places but still want to visit the people in England too. :shrug: Since we are not wealthy people we have to choose. I hate that part.

~Liza

Here’s a photo of my family: My wife and I. We’ve been married almost 4 months :)!

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgserv/47b7d635b3127cce985488d3b63700000027100Cbt2zJyzbsd

Here is one of our inside our awesome church:
http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgserv/47b7d635b3127cce98548809b6ed00000027100Cbt2zJyzbsd
God is good!

You guys look like such a romantic/handsome couple! Your wife is very beautiful!! Your children will be very beautiful, too! :wink:

Congratulations on your marriage!

I second the Congratulations. Now you need to start working on pics of children :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: .

Oh, and there are pictures of all of us except the baby on the website below.

What a lovely dress that your bride has on!

Lovely photos and your son looked like an angel. God bless you.

God bless you and your family. It’s so tragic what happened to your little boy but so glorious is the life he now has.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.