Pilate asked, "what is truth?" What is the world missing?

Pilate said to him, “What is truth?” (John 18:38).

You know, this question gave me the best answer along with my Faith.

What is truth?

The truth is the Catholic Church. Jesus obviously is THAT Truth because He said, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life” (John 14:6). Since He built His Church on Peter - who was the first Pope - He gave His CC TRUTH!!! Therefore, it’s so obvious that the CC HAS THE FULLNESS OF TRUTH! And this is NOT MY OWN OPINION! It’s the TRUTH!

If anyone wants to deny this, that is calling our Lord a liar! :frowning:

I also want to compare Pilate with our secular world too. Our society is too busy with this and that, they don’t know what truth really is (that is if they’re not really religious), and they ask the same thing Pilate asked, “what is truth?”

The Truth is standing in all our faces, just like our Lord - who IS THE TRUTH - stood in front of Pilate. We are soooo blinded by the “things” of this world that we cannot see the Truth! It’s right there in front of us.

If Protestants and even people from non-Christian religions are coming Home to the CC, well, doesn’t that give one a hint where the Fullness of Truth is? People have a desire to know what THE truth is and they are finding it in the Catholic Church!

Amen?

[quote=Paris Blues] Amen?
[/quote]

Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.