Pilot pranks his passenger (funny!)

Here is a funny prank: A pilot pretends to fall asleep at the control and scares his passenger!!!

bing.com/videos/watch/video/pilot-pranks-his-passenger/206e4avz?q=pranks&rel=MSN

That’s funny?

[quote="Barbkw, post:2, topic:226297"]
That's funny?

[/quote]

I thought it was funny....I guess not everyone has a sense of humor.

Sorry, not funny. Pilot is a jerk! Passenger could have had a heart attack.

[quote="Battle_Warrior, post:1, topic:226297"]
Here is a funny prank: A pilot pretends to fall asleep at the control and scares his passenger!!!

bing.com/videos/watch/video/pilot-pranks-his-passenger/206e4avz?q=pranks&rel=MSN

[/quote]

:confused:

[quote="Battle_Warrior, post:3, topic:226297"]
I thought it was funny....I guess not everyone has a sense of humor.

[/quote]

Or....

Speaking as a pilot...not funny. There are just some things you don't do. Putting your passenger in fear for his life is in very poor taste. Sorry.

Judging from the accent in the screams, I hope that Muslim man pounded that pilot once they exited the plane.

Well? It is funny and it isnt.
Its funny like playing with a loaded gun and pointing it at people.
Some will laugh especially the gun holder, but not the people being pointed at.

In small airplanes everyone needs to remain seat belted. If the passenger had
undone his seat belt and pushed on the pilot or steering wheel, it could have caused the plane to tilt or careen. In just such a situation the passenger could have been lodged between the pilot and steering wheel , or just lodged on the pilots back due to gravity and the aerobatics of the plane making any recovery impossible. There are many small plane crashes that are unexplained some due to bad weather, mechanical problems or just plain shennanigans like this one. The same as the fool playing with what was known as an unloaded gun...but loaded and someone gets shot. Guns and airplanes are not toys!

[quote="Battle_Warrior, post:3, topic:226297"]
I thought it was funny....

[/quote]

Then there is something seriously wrong with you.
Practical "jokes" are nothing but cruelty anyone who plays them on others should be pranked into the pavement, anyone who laughs at them needs a punch in the face.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.