Pirates Of The Curmudgeon Dead Mens Cup ☠️

The students may have caused me some brain damage this first week… um, I don’t get this. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Explain yourself. :older_woman::smoking:

4 Likes

Remember that time Tomyris put shrooms in the coffee and we all went back in time to 1986, and we had to save some Humpback Wales so Aliens didn’t destroy the Earth, and Christofirst was skinny dipping in Sea World and he mind melded with a pregnant wale, and we had to explain he’s just a hippy, and we are really from the future… Sighs… Good times… Good times…

But don’t remind me of the time we went back in time to 1955… Those aren’t pleasant memories… :unamused:

5 Likes

How well I remember that day! Later, I went swimming with a captive killer whale named Willy, and I set him free :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

good%20willy

What I didn’t know was that Willy was a psychopath who terrorized Richard Harris for singing MacArthur Park, but that’s another story :unamused:

bad%20willy

4 Likes

Um, are you two feeling all right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Ima thinkin they’z bin hittin the rum keg.

5 Likes

Arrrrgh. I knew it were a bad idea to put extra long drinking straws in the lid of that there keg. :angry:

I says we gets these boys a stern taskmaster to make them right their wrongs.

5 Likes

No not at all this is worse than the time we drank tequila and traversed through the dimensions with a drunk Mark Twain and those snotty kids and accidentally met the Devil himself… What a total creep! :rage:

3 Likes

@Governator, @christofirst

Sighh… memories!

:sob::sob::sob:

What times they were, before this Curmudgeonarium became a gossip and self-help group…

:roll_eyes:

I have nothing to add…

Apart from this…

Some of us are still adjusting to the “new CAF”… :unamused:. Dang changes… :angry:

So glad I don’t have to face a class of modern kiddies, and they should be grateful they don’t have to face me.

4 Likes

So that was you stomping around my front lawn, making fun of Ike, and throwing a fit about your smart phone not working.

5 Likes

Sure let’s go with that… :unamused:

4 Likes

I thought this was great… a satire site getting “snoped” (and I love the BabylonBee!)

:joy:

In the same vein, I was rather pleased with myself when the CAF AI automatically flagged one of my Mudgie posts as “abusive”. :smile:

The Curmudgeon High Council now offers in perpetuity this valuable award to anyone who can get their Mudgie post flagged!

So far, I’m winning. :smiley:

3 Likes

:hushed: Oh, what fun! Which post was it? Do tell. :older_woman::smoking:

2 Likes

I wish I could satisfy your curiousity! It was about a year ago and I can’t find it in the morass of mail and notifications from CAF. :frowning:

But IT DID HAPPEN!. Trust me. :angry:

I’ve really got to get started on work. It’s nearly 9:00 Monday, and it’s looking like winter has returned.

1 Like

ps. Good luck with getting the award for yourself!

You deserve it! :grin:

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge, I’ve gotten exactly one (set of) flag(s), with post removal.

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.