Pittsburgh Area Men

Dear All:

There is a monthly Men’s Evening Of Reflection at the Pittsburgh area Opus Dei Center on the 2nd Tuesday and Thursday of every month. I have been going for roughly 2 years now and it’s been a very worthwhile investment of one evening a month!!!

The next ERs are on Tuesday the 10th and Thursday the 12th. Web site is below:

Click Here…

They start at 7:30 and continue until 9:30 - there are two talks by a Priest, one layman’s talk, the opportunity for confession and last, but no least, Benediction followed by butter cookies. (Have to admit, Benediction and butter cookies don’t go together all that well in the same sentence, but it’s a good time.)

I am not sure if I am going Tuesday or Thursday, but if you are interested, feel free to show up or PM me to discuss.

They also have woman and family events, but I am not sure on the exact schedule since I am not a member.

Just a reminder… Tuesday and Thursday this week. Starts at 7:30… If you need directions just PM me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.