Pl;ease pray for my friend Christine

Please pray for my friend Christine . She is a warm and generous person , always helping others and who has just been diagnosed with a prolapse of the bowel and is to go to hospital this coming.week for tests , prior to an operation . May Almighty God in His Mercy , help and guide all the medical staff to use their skill and knowledge to aid the recovery of my friend . Heavenly Father , please heal Christine and restore her fully healed to her loving husband and family .Amen. :signofcross:
Natalie.

Dear Jesus please bring ease of pain and discomfort to Christine.
Please ensure that the best decisions and actions are taken to repair the prolapse and give her bowel proper, comfortable function.
Please help her to be at ease during the tests, and ensure that the results aid in her treatment and recovery.
Please help her husband to remain well and unstressed in this worrying time, and able to give Christine all the loving support that she needs.
Christine lives in Your love and grace. Please help her to recover completely so that she is able to continue her loving generosity to others.

Please surround her and her husband in Your light and love.

And Jesus please bless Natalie in all her own needs and wishes for her life and for her loved ones and friends.

Thank You, Jesus

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying my heart out for Christine.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Lord, please restore Christene to good health and help keep her strong in faith, hope, and love. May she draw strength and many graces from the Sacraments and live through this time of trial with an even stronger faith in you than she’s ever had before. May she continue to grow in confidence of your merciful love, surrendered to your merciful love. Bless her and grant her a successful operation with the best of medical care. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Thank you for all your caring prayers for Christine . she was greatly moved by your loving
kindness and concern and has asked me to express her deep gratitude . On Friday last , she attended hospital for exploratory tests , when it was found that in addition to a prolapse of the bowel , she also requires surgery to her bladder .Arrangements are currently being made for her early admission to hospital for her operation .Whilst I have been told that she has faith in her surgeon , it is still a very serious operation and I would ask for your prayers that God in His Mercy and Love , will guide and help the doctors and nurses with their skill , expertise , care and dedication , to enable Christine to make a complete recovery to good health and will help and support her loving husband Brian at this greatly worrying time .
Heavenly Father , hear our prayers , Amen :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

For Christine

Virgin, most holy,
Mother of the Word Incarnate,
Treasurer of graces,
and Refuge of sinners,
I fly top your motherly affection
with lively faith,
and I beg of you the grace
ever to do the will of God.

Into your most holy hands
I commit the keeping of my heart,
asking you for health of soul and body,
in the certain hope that you,
my most loving Mother,
will hear my prayer.

Into the bosom of your tender mercy,
this day, every day of my life,
and at the hour of my death,
I commend my soul and body.

To you I entrust all my hopes and consolations,
all my trials and miseries,
my life and the end of my life,
that all my actions may be ordered
and disposed according to your will
and that of your Divine Son.

Amen.

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

I have spoken with Christine’s husband who has informed me ,that she is to have a preoperative assessment this week , prior to entering the hospital for her major surgery next Wednesday .Whilst she has confidence in her surgeon , she is obviously apprehensive , but buoyed up by the knowledge of the prayers being offered up to God for her recovery .Thank you all once again for your prayers .
Natalie .

Hail Holy Queen
Mother of Mercy
hail our life our
sweetness and our hope
to thee do we cry
poor banished children
of Eve
to thee do we send up our sighs
mourning and weeping
in this vale of tears
turn then O Most Gracious Advocate
thine eyes of mercy towards us
and after this our exile
show unto us the blessed fruits of thy
womb,Jesus
O Clement O Loving O Sweet Virgin Mary
pray for us O Holy Mother of God
that we may be made worthy of the promises
of Christ Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.

Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.