Plane crash, Please take some time to pray for them

Hello, just a few hours ago, 3 people were killed in a light aircraft accident near my home. I knew the pilot and i beg you all to say some strong prayers to jesus for their souls. Ask god to forgive them all their sins and look graciously on them. Please also pray to Mary to comfort their families. Thank you very much.

God Bless
"Sacred heart of jesus i place all my trust in you"

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Thank you

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

thank you holly thank you. keep them prayers comin. :crossrc:

Praying

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I just said a solemn heartfelt Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory be for the victims and will pray the same for their families right now. Peace!

Praying…

thanks everyone, much appreciated

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Please take the soul and spirit of those in this plane crash into the sweetest corner of Your mind, the most tender place in Your heart, that they might be comforted. I pray dear God for their familys to have the strength to remember they have not gone far. For they are with You and shall remain so forever. The cord that binds us one to the other cannot be cut, surely not by death because we are all bound to You Lord. For You, dear God, have brought us together and we remain in eternal connection. There is no power greater than You. Death is not Your master, nor the victims of this accident. Help their familys to belive and register in their hearts these things. May they surrender to You their grief. May they surrender to You their pain. Please take care of these people who have passed. And please, dear Lord, take care of their familys and friends.
In Jesus name.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Jesus please reach out with Your merciful love to the souls of the pilot and the passengers in the moments that they recognised theit imminent death. Let their souls cry out to You with trust and with repentance for any sin.

Please give comfort, and present and future support to their shocked and grieved families and friends.
Thank You, Jesus

Jesus, we trust in You

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.