plane flight

Please say a prayer or two that Mom and I get safely to WI and back (we’re leaving Wed. morning, coming back Sun. night). I went to Confession Saturday, but sort of had this little bout of anger Sat, Sun, and Mon…I’m sure I have not sinned mortally, but I have a few more serious venial sins on my conscience, and now just isn’t a good time to die (when is?:shrug:). Thank you and God Bless you all.

I will say a prayer for you.

I pray you have a safe and relaxing journey. May God the Father of mercy command his angels to accompany you and bring you and your mother safe passage until your journey has ended. AMEN!

+JMJTJ+

Praying for your intentions.

Have a good time on your flight.
My prayers are with you.

Our God, negative emotions indicate sinfulness (lack of love) but not actually sin if one doesn’t acquiesce or give rein to them, but they tell us that we need to grow in genuine love and forgiveness. Please help our friend to grow in love, as we all must, even though this seems to take a long time and we have many reminders in our unruly emotions to tell us to implore You to love in and through us. Let it be so, in the name of Jesus. Our friend longs to grow in love. Please let it be so.

May Saint Joseph of Cupertino pray that the Lord’s angels protect you in the air!

:signofcross:

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

praying.

Praying
grandma glor

Well, since I just saw this, I’ll say a prayer for your safe return.

I just saw this too. Here’s a pray for all your travels:

O Almighty and merciful God, who hast commissioned Thy angels to guide and protect us, command them to be our assiduous companions from our setting out until our return; to clothe us with their invisible protection; to keep from us all danger of collision, of fire, of explosion, of fall and bruises, and finally, having preserved us from all evil, and especially from sin, to guide us to our heavenly home.

Through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Amen.

On a side note, I’ve been told (or I’ve read…I don’t remember), that it is not a sin to feel frustrated or angry. That is part of human nature and it is beyond our control. Instead, sin comes from your actions. Ie: yelling or hitting out of anger; saying something mean out of frustration.

Praying that your trip is enjoyable.

Thank you all for your prayers, we made it back safe and sound. I regret to say that I lost my patience (temper?) with Mom several times, but we both alive and are at a mutual truce for now. Thank you for your prayers. Anthony’s wedding was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous, and as of next week, they’ll only be a 4 hour drive away!!!

Praise God!

+JMJTJ+

Thank you Jesus!
I’m glad everything went well for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.