Planned Parenthood as ‘Career Path’ on Catholic College Web Site

Hiyas:)

What is with Catholic collages?

Rosemont College – a Catholic institution – currently lists Planned Parenthood on its web site under “career paths and opportunities” for students of its women’s studies program. Founded in 1921 by the Society of the Holy Child Jesus, Rosemont College has 903 students, 518 of them undergraduates.

from here

I am quite convinced that there are more than a few atheists masquerading as Catholics.
No other explanation suffices. :shrug:

[quote="kimmielittle, post:1, topic:186374"]
Hiyas:)

What is with Catholic collages?

[/quote]

Depends on whether they`re Catholic or "Catholic".

[quote="Katerini, post:2, topic:186374"]
I am quite convinced that there are more than a few atheists masquerading as Catholics.
No other explanation suffices. :shrug:

[/quote]

Your comment made me think of that book: AA1025:Memoirs of a Communist's infiltration into the Church

It looks like they already removed it from their website.

If you search the Rosemont website for "Planned Parenthood", it still shows one hit, but when you click on the link, "Planned Parenthood" does not appear anywhere on that page. It looks like it used to be on the list of "Institutions that hire graduates in Women's Studies" right between "Non-profit Institutions" and "Agencies".

Praise God they took it off, but what were they thinking!?!?

Exactly …and not just one person web page designer ] but what about Board of Trustees…etc

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree. I think this is one area that Local Bishops need to address - the use of “Catholic” without adhering to Catholicism. It is hard enough for people of faith to discern…let alone to have to wade through our own.

Who on earth would want a "career" that involves murdering innocent babies for profit!!!!!???

What is the water cooler talk? "The money is good, but i can't seem to wash the blood of my hands!"

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.