Planned Parenthood clinic in Fond du Lac closes

Planned Parenthood has closed its Fond du Lac clinic, the fifth one in Wisconsin shuttered in two years due to a lack of state funding.

None of the health centers provided abortion services.

Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin CEO Teri Huyck says the closures are the direct consequence of the Legislature eliminating $1 million in state funding in the last budget.

twincities.com/localnews/ci_26603745/planned-parenthood-clinic-fond-du-lac-closes

:thumbsup:

Good Riddance! Now to get rid of every “clinic” by that evil organization in this country!

That money is best invested elsewhere.

:thumbsup:

May they all close from lack of interest.

I never get tired of saying that.

Thank you Wisconsin, Thank you for all of the politicians that acted morally and defunded Planned Parenthood.

And thank you Governor Scott Walker, we certainly need more of his kind.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByGdg9vIAAEuprR.jpg:large

Happy to celebrate the 175th anniversary of First Baptist Church in Delavan. They held 1st anti-slavery meetings.

Twitter account of Governor Walker

And why wasn’t there a mainstream news story on this at the Church, maybe it has been published since yesterday.

Most women go to Planned Parenthood for gyn exams. They may be having problems with their periods, they may have an infection or have a lump in their breast. Many people have no medical insurance and Planned Parenthood is the only place they can afford for medical care. Most posters seem to think the ACA is a travesty, that you have to help pay for other people’s insurance. Now you are glad the idiots in WI have cut off yet another place poor women can go for medical care. I hope one day you have a medical problem that you can’t afford and all the low cost places have been closed by the conservatives who have no brains.

Praise the Lord.

Apparently Planned Parenthood received

$542,000,000 dollars from the Federal Government in 2011-2012. I don’t know how this works, if they don’t like Wisconsin cutting off funding, can the organization of Planned Parenthood dole this money out of their own pocket??

dailycaller.com/2013/01/07/planned-parenthood-received-542-4-million-in-government-grants-and-reimbursements-2011-2012/

Isn’t $542,000,000 enough??? Or does it become someone’s else’s fault??

Nice racket, endorse Presidential Candidates as well while getting

Five hundred forty two million dollars of Federal Monies per annum.

Do critics know for sure if the state of Wisconsin may already have a way to deal with any potential patients needing true health services??? Probably not.

Also, per this particular clinic:

Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Closes Clinic Caught Covering Up Rape of 13-Year-Old

The Planned Parenthood abortion business today closed a center in Wisconsin that was caught covering up rape of a 13-year-old girl.

Today Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin closed its fifth clinic, which it says comes as a result of pro-life Governor Scott Walker signing legislation to revoke taxpayer funding of the abortion business.

But the news is meeting with cheers and elation from pro-life advocates working to protect women and unborn children from abortion.

“The closing of the Planned Parenthood clinic in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin is excellent news for the pregnant women seen there, for the most likely outcome of their visit to Planned Parenthood is an abortion referral,” Barb Lyons, executive director of Wisconsin Right to Life, told LifeNews. “As has occurred with the closing of other Planned Parenthood clinics, women seeking life-affirming health care services will be absorbed by other agencies.”

lifenews.com/2014/09/25/planned-parenthood-abortion-biz-closes-clinic-caught-covering-up-rape-of-13-year-old/

Now we know the rest of the story.

Why would this have been of news interest to anyone other than local residents? A church being founded in 1839 is… ok. Granted, if that church later developed an anti-slavery society, then it is to be commended. But why would the founding of that church be of interest to anyone who doesn’t live in the area?

This is like complaining that a day-care facility that molests the children gets shut down. “But they didn’t molest every child!”

Because they had the 1st anti-slavery meetings.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit! As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end! Amen! :extrahappy:

Considering all the evil that Planned Parenthood does, this is definitely a good thing. Also, I’m sure there are other “family planning clinics” that offer such services as gynecological exams. That’s not to mention that my gynecologist offices have a sliding scale fee. I know that my own doctor has a sliding scale fee. I only go once a year for an exam.

Also, I posted the picture because a lot of people make comparisons between slavery and abortion.

The Dred Scott decision said that slaves were not fully persons, at times, fetuses are not seen as human beings.

So, I found a bit of an analogy in the two situations.

I also see an analogy between the two.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Occasionally, we get someone who tries the “How many unwanted babies have YOU adopted?” canard. I like to point out that you can read pro-slavery tracts from the 19th-century making essentially the same argument: “How many slaves have YOU bought and freed?”

They also proclaimed"if you don’t Like slavery don’t buy one" And of course slavery was the law of the land.No one was forced to buy a slave-it was a choice.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.