Planned Parenthood improperly disposed of fetal parts in landfills, DeWine says

Aborted fetuses from Planned Parenthood clinics in Columbus and Cincinnati were “steam-cooked and taken to Kentucky landfill,” Attorney General Mike DeWine said today in disclosing results of an investigation by his office.

dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/12/11/attorney-general-fetal-remains.html

Planned Parenthood = Baal

If you deny the victims of your actions their humanity, where the parts end up is of little concern.

Jon

I can see the media reports now:

Republicans: Further proof regarding how corrupt Planned Parenthood is.

Hillary Clinton and other Democrats: “Its a lie I tell you… there are no baby bodies. The investigators must be evil Pro-Life extremists. This is further proof that pro-life people are more dangerous than ISIL. This was made up just like those fake videos. Planned Parenthood should receive a Nobel Prize for their role in population control.”

I am sure this is how all abortions are disposed of. They consider the fetus medical waste and this is how medical waste is disposed of.

What did people think they did? Bury them? Cremate them? Of course not.

I am staunchly pro life, but also a medical professional. The article makes it sounds like they are cooking fetuses in the back of the clinic before tossing em in a Glad bag.

That’s not the case.

If they are sent to a place like stericycle, they are in biohazard containers, dumped, autoclaved and then taken to the dump.

Like I said I am sure most if not all abortions are handled that way. It is quite sad, but I’m surprised people never realized that’s what was done.

The remains aren’t “people” so what difference does it make…? :cool:

I am sure this is how all abortions are disposed of. They consider the fetus medical waste and this is how medical waste is disposed of. *

No, not all. Dr. Gosnell had plumbing monthly problems because the toilet wouldn’t flush.

How liberals and Dems think a woman has a Right to choose to kill their babies is beyond me…

*Jesus turned to them and said, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep instead for yourselves and for your children,
for indeed, the days are coming when people will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed.’
At that time people will say to the mountains, ‘Fall upon us!’ and to the hills, ‘Cover us!’ *

Ohio Right To Life:

COLUMBUS, Ohio–Today, Attorney General Mike DeWine announced the findings of his investigation into Planned Parenthood’s abortion practice in Ohio. The investigation, which began in July, revealed Planned Parenthood to be sending aborted fetal remains to landfills. The Attorney General argues that this is in violation of Ohio Administrative Code (3701-47-05) which requires that aborted fetal remains be disposed humanely.

“We are disturbed and heartsick over the Attorney General’s findings,” said Mike Gonidakis, president of Ohio Right to Life. “The visual of Planned Parenthood carting volumes of children’s remains to a landfill speaks to their callous disregard for human life. It is a grotesque portrait of their urgent need to dispose of their victims along with the truth.”

Ohio Right to Life joins Attorney General DeWine in calling on the Ohio General Assembly to pass legislation to ensure that the aborted remains of babies are treated humanely. The organization is currently working with Representative Robert McColley (R-Napoleon), Representative Kyle Koehler (R-Springfield), and Senator Joe Uecker (R-Miami Township) to introduce such legislation. This bill would limit the number of options available to abortionists to humane burial and cremation; increase informed consent by requiring full disclosure to women pursuing abortions of the abortionist’s intent for disposing of the aborted baby; and set a penalty for the violation of the statute as a first degree misdemeanor.

“Ohio Right to Life thanks Attorney General DeWine for his leadership and for dutifully investigating Ohio’s Planned Parenthood outposts,” said Gonidakis. “While we’ve heard it said that Planned Parenthood is a ‘volume’ institution, we know that these pre-born children are not trash made for landfills. They are individuals with their own intrinsic dignity. While abortion is never humane, Ohio Right to Life is intent on ensuring that even in their brutal deaths, these pre-born children retain their dignity.”

ohiolife.org/ohio_planned_parenthood_accused_of_sending_aborted_babies_to_landfills

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.