Planned Parenthood just called

Asking if I wanted to take part in their opinion survey.

Why certainly.

Question 1: Which of these describes your position on abortion. Answer choices:
legal
legal with restrictions
illegal except for rape, health, life
totally illegal

Me: Totally illegal

Question 2: Some politicians want to take away funding from Planned Parenthood, even funds for things like family planning, you know... birth control, cancer screening, etc... Do you favor or oppose this?

Me: I'd take away every dime from PP if I could.

Her: Uh... oh really? even for...

Me: You betcha. Every dime.

Her: Well, thank you for you time.

That just MADE MY DAY.

Good call, Ike, good call. :)

If it were me on the line of a call from Planned Parenthood, I would have just hung up as soon as I heard their name.

Attaboy!:D

I can't imagine what going home after a day working for them must be like

what a perfect little gem of a moment, 1ke.

That is SO awesome 1ke! You rock! :smiley:

PS, I’m so facebook nerdy I was looking for the “Like” button!

Yea 1ke!! :clapping: God bless you for standing up for the babies!!

And you just made mine!

:extrahappy:

I came to the second line of your post, and I laughed aloud.

Especially coming from a woman, I’m sure your answers just about knocked that chick right out of her chair. :smiley:

[quote="1ke, post:1, topic:202170"]
Asking if I wanted to take part in their opinion survey.

Why certainly.

Question 1: Which of these describes your position on abortion. Answer choices:
legal
legal with restrictions
illegal except for rape, health, life
totally illegal

Me: Totally illegal

Question 2: Some politicians want to take away funding from Planned Parenthood, even funds for things like family planning, you know... birth control, cancer screening, etc... Do you favor or oppose this?

Me: I'd take away every dime from PP if I could.

Her: Uh... oh really? even for...

Me: You betcha. Every dime.

Her: Well, thank you for you time.

That just MADE MY DAY.

[/quote]

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

now you were tame, i would probabally have added the term 'baby murderers' a few times.

Hahahaha THIS is the post I wish there was a “like” button for! :smiley:

:thumbsup: That’s the best!!! :rotfl:

High fives, man. :yup:

Same here.

Good on you, 1ke!

I wonder how you got on their call list. I’d love to get on it, too.:stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, good one.

[quote="mariyka, post:13, topic:202170"]
I wonder how you got on their call list. I'd love to get on it, too.:p

[/quote]

It was a random opinion survey, you could hear the dialer connect when I said "hello". It was on an auto dialer. I do think PP follows standard survey practices so that the validity of their survey will not be in question. Especially when they are surveying on proposed legislation like they were yesterday.

I just hope I send their %-supporters numbers down a bit! :)

I've taken one PP phone survey before and a PP mailed survey that was quite lengthy. That was when I lived in another state.

I recommend if PP calls you, don't hang up! First listen long enough to see if it's an opinion survey or not. If they are asking for money, well that's another story.

I would just LOVE it if PP called me and asked for my opinion. That would be better than Jehovah’s Witnesses showing up at my door.

Glad to hear 1ke. And the best way to defund them is to stand out in front of their abortion mills and take their customers (expecting mothers) away from them. You also save something more valuable than any currency in the whole world, HUMAN LIFE. Lets do it folks. Get out there and be a voice for the voiceless. Do it with love and mercy just as Jesus commands us.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.