Planned Parenthood leaving Bedford

BEDFORD — After 39 years of providing reproductive health services primarily to women, the Planned Parenthood office in Bedford will close July 25.

A spokeswoman from Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky cited increasing costs of providing services, rising costs of equipment and technology and a decline in patients coming to Planned Parenthood, 717 Lincoln Ave., as reasons for the closing.

“It’s very difficult when you have to make a decision to close. We know there are patients who count on us and need us,” said Tammy Lieber, director of marketing and communications for Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky.

indianaeconomicdigest.net/main.asp?SectionID=31&ArticleID=75307

The following claims they are also ‘closing facilities in Warsaw and Madison’

suncommercial.com/news/article_dfc732f4-02df-11e4-8584-001a4bcf887a.html

The following claims they are also ‘closing facilities in Warsaw and Madison’

suncommercial.com/news/article_dfc732f4-02df-11e4-8584-001a4bcf887a.html

Excellent news. Pretty creepy that an abortion clinic would have a “director of marketing.”

Ishii

Really, really, really creepy was a former marketing initiative from this same group to sell PP gift certificates as X-mas gifts. I am not kidding.

It was only a two years ago that Planned Parenthood of Indiana was suing the State of Indiana for refusing to renew contracts with them. They won in court, but even with taxpayer funds they were not able to stay in business. Instead we are increasing state tax credits for adoptions. I am really proud of my fellow Hoosiers on this one.

Prayers of thanksgiving and praise! What wonderful news. Though there is still much work to do, we are winning this war.

The whole operation is sick and creepy

catholic.org/news/national/story.php?id=56050&wf=rsscol

The largest provider of abortions in the United States, Planned Parenthood has given a Colorado abortion clinic an award for “exceeding abortion visits [in the] first half of FY12 compared to the first half of FY13.” The appalling incident affirms that Planned Parenthood values abortion as its most important business.

A center is also closing in the Carson City area.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: More steps in the right direction.

Hooray! Made me think of this scene.

The restoration of Bedford FALLS!

(All the sin and corruption gone … and life begins again)!

Of course Mr. Potter wasn’t happy.

And the Scrooges and King Herod’s of this world don’t like to hear “Merry Christmas!”

But maybe the “doctors” can do something better with their time now. Like*** anything else.***

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.607993530515392157&pid=15.1&P=0

“Hello Bedford (Falls) ! Hooray!”

youtube.com/watch?v=eBa2Mm-nP50

Yes - Indiana is a great state. Would that Washington state be as wise as Indiana. Washington is great in many ways. Politics is not one of them.

Ishii

Praise God!!!

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.