Planned Parenthood offers ‘lethal’ gift certificates

Planned Parenthood offers ‘lethal’ gift certificates

From the article…

Sister Diane Carollo, director of the Office for Pro-Life Ministry for the Catholic Archdiocese of Indianapolis, criticized the program.
“They deserve coal in their stocking, not money for lethal gift certificates,” she told the Associated Press.

I like this sister!

Wow that was in the news Nov.26th. and I missed it. So much going on in the world I just can’t keep up.

I couldn’t believe it.:nope:

I just saw it on CNN today. So now it’s getting greater coverage.:sad_yes:

What’s next?

drive through abortion procedures?

O this is soooooo cool (not! :mad: ) Know somebody having a baby? Don’t know what to get them? Welllll … Give the gift of Death.

Sick, just plain sick. Where the heck does this stop?

Thanks for the post. Even though I did not like it, It is something I need to know about just so I can keep abreast of what is going on.

And it is going to get worse before it gets better, I’m thinking.

From the news item:

Why not buy a loved one a gift this holiday season that they really need and one that will contribute to their health throughout the year?" Indiana Planned Parenthood President and CEO Betty Cockrum said in a statement on the state affiliate’s web site. “The gift certificates are also a wonderful idea for that person in your life who puts everyone else first and has been putting off taking care of her or his own health. Now, there’s no excuse for those people in your life not to get the basic health care that they need.

The reverse psychology in the part I bolded is frightening.

A person who “puts everyone else first” is the last to want a gift certificate from Planned Parenthood.

Ain’t that the truth. It makes the “gift” of an abortion sound like a happy thing. :mad:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.