Planned Parenthood Propaganda

Margaret Higgins Sanger, Founder of the American Birth Control League (which later became known as Planned Parenthood) wrote in 1920, "While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Since the travesty of Roe v. Wade (1973) *fifty million *abortions have been reported in America, our beloved 'one nation under God'. Today both the physician and the woman involved in the Roe v. Wade tragedy are influential members of the ProLife community; so here is my question - since the key players responsible for this American Holocaust agree that abortion is an abomination to God and humanity, why does the "Pro Choice" movement still exist?

I propose that the answer to that question can be answered simply, with one word. Propaganda. With Satan's help, Planned Parenthood has quite successfully convinced millions of women that they can go to the 'clinic' and have a 'procedure' to remove 'tissue' under the name of 'choice'. 'Reproductive rights.' 'Women's health.' Freedom to 'choose'. It is absurd to hear a politician use the word 'antichoice' yet it continues.

Countless women have had abortions without even truly realizing the enormity of what they had done. Planned Parenthood refuses to acknowledge the women who seek counseling, support groups, Saint Rachel, and others, after the 'procedure' when they become fully aware of the fact they had murdered their child. How I pity those women when the moment of clarity dawns; what heartache they must endure...

Abby Johnson, director of a Planned Parenthood 'clinic' in Bryan/College Station, Texas (Employee of the Year 2008) has now become a ProLife advocate; I'll tell the story using her own words :

Most abortion procedures are not done with ultrasound guidance. They do an ultrasound before the procedure is done. They don't do an ultrasound during the procedure, so you don't actually see what is going on inside the uterus during the abortion procedure.

But this particular physician, for whatever reason, chose to do an ultrasound-guided procedure and called me into the room to assist, which was not something I usually did as Director. But I did go in to assist, and my job was to hold the ultrasound probe on the woman's abdomen so he could visualize the uterus during the abortion. What I saw during the procedure was so gruesome to me, and something I had never experienced before, that I just thought,"I'll never do this again."

Her former employer obtained a temporary restraining order (gag order) but a judge ruled that Planned Parenthood had no significant evidence "to warrant the extreme remedy of injunctive relief."

[quote="William_Jude, post:1, topic:178476"]
Margaret Higgins Sanger, Founder of the American Birth Control League (which later became known as Planned Parenthood) wrote in 1920, "While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Since the travesty of Roe v. Wade (1973) *fifty million *abortions have been reported in America, our beloved 'one nation under God'. Today both the physician and the woman involved in the Roe v. Wade tragedy are influential members of the ProLife community; so here is my question - since the key players responsible for this American Holocaust agree that abortion is an abomination to God and humanity, why does the "Pro Choice" movement still exist?

I propose that the answer to that question can be answered simply, with one word. Propaganda. With Satan's help, Planned Parenthood has quite successfully convinced millions of women that they can go to the 'clinic' and have a 'procedure' to remove 'tissue' under the name of 'choice'. 'Reproductive rights.' 'Women's health.' Freedom to 'choose'. It is absurd to hear a politician use the word 'antichoice' yet it continues.

Countless women have had abortions without even truly realizing the enormity of what they had done. Planned Parenthood refuses to acknowledge the women who seek counseling, support groups, Saint Rachel, and others, after the 'procedure' when they become fully aware of the fact they had murdered their child. How I pity those women when the moment of clarity dawns; what heartache they must endure...

Abby Johnson, director of a Planned Parenthood 'clinic' in Bryan/College Station, Texas (Employee of the Year 2008) has now become a ProLife advocate; I'll tell the story using her own words :

Most abortion procedures are not done with ultrasound guidance. They do an ultrasound before the procedure is done. They don't do an ultrasound during the procedure, so you don't actually see what is going on inside the uterus during the abortion procedure.

But this particular physician, for whatever reason, chose to do an ultrasound-guided procedure and called me into the room to assist, which was not something I usually did as Director. But I did go in to assist, and my job was to hold the ultrasound probe on the woman's abdomen so he could visualize the uterus during the abortion. What I saw during the procedure was so gruesome to me, and something I had never experienced before, that I just thought,"I'll never do this again."

Her former employer obtained a temporary restraining order (gag order) but a judge ruled that Planned Parenthood had no significant evidence "to warrant the extreme remedy of injunctive relief."

[/quote]

I think propaganda is really only what drives the movement. I think the reason it still exists is because people want to be their own god. Anytime they can decide what is morally right or wrong for themselves, it gives them more moral authority. Its moral relativism. Everyone wants to decide what is right for them. For too many people, convenience and "freedom" is chosen over dealing with the consequences of their own actions.

Its sad. Pray for these people. That is the only way they will go away.

Agreed, it is moral relativism. Or complete immoraltity; and for some, ignorance which is fed by the endless propaganda campaign which is diabolically clever. They always have different ways of wording it - they refuse to call it murder. They make it sound equal to a extracted tooth, nothing worse. Unfortunately, too many women are fooled...

May the Lord be with you and yours,
William Jude

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.