Planned Parenthood Reports Record Abortions, High Profits

All in all, a very saddening article. Here’s the link.

Ratio of abortions to adoptions

Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, noted that while the PPFA reported carrying out a record number of abortions in 2005-2006, it “did not record a single adoption referral.”

In the previous year, PPFA reported 1,414 adoption referrals, which Sedlak said amounted to one adoption for every 180 abortions.

The fact that the organization chose not to release a number for adoptions in the latest fiscal year, he said, meant that “we can only assume the number was so low that Planned Parenthood didn’t want to embarrass itself by revealing it.”

“You will not find the word ‘adoption’ anywhere in the PPFA’s 2005-2006 Annual Report,” Scott observed.

This is so sad. I grieve for those babies, and for the families like mine who would have loved to welcome them into their arms. I am sad for the mothers too, as I can’t even imagine how it must feel to make that decision.

Some people will just never “get it” will they?

God help them when they do “Get It!” I can not fathom the suffering! You can’t live in denial forever and when it all catches up the sorrow will be unimaginable. Thank God for his mercy or there would be know way a person could live through it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.