Planned Parenthood 'runs on fear,' former clinic director charges [CNA]

Denver, Colo., Nov 17, 2009 / 07:02 am (CNA).- Abby Johnson, former Bryan, Texas Planned Parenthood director spoke with CNA on Monday about the restraining order her former employer filed against her following her Oct. 6 resignation. Johnson noted that while she was a little surprised by the injunction, she also knows that Planned Parenthood “runs on fear.”

Johnson, who had worked at the Bryan clinic for eight years, left Planned Parenthood on what she describes as “good terms” after witnessing an ultrasound of an abortion.

“I made a decision that day,” she told CNA. “I went home and talked to my husband about it.”

Full article…

I only know this and I believe it to be true…Big money is behind abortions…They aremaking a mint off of murder

A dear ,elderly priest, told us this years ago when R vsW first came into law…It was only supposed to be for the first tri -mester and that went out the window fast enough…

There is no way anyone can worship God ,and murder the unborn ,created by Him

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.